UFC should cut Magana

theycallmeskidmarks

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I mean just of off merit alone. She is 11-8, 0-5 in her last five. Why is she even in the UFC?

On top of that, she calls the police after instigating a fight and being put in her place. What part of the game is that! You are a fucking fighter. Even if you hate another fighter, there has to be that mutual level of respect just because you are both in this game. SMH at potentially pressing charges and fucking wiyh another fighters livelihood.

Its not like Cyborg stomped her out or completely sucker punched her out of the blue. There was a confrontation (that she instigated) and things escalated. She should have been ready for anything. She is a fighter, she got punched in the mouth. Big fucking deal. Calling the cops is a straight up bitch up move.

Just for the record, this is what an assault looks like

Last edited:
I mean just of off merit alone. She is 11-8, 0-5 in her last five. Why is she even in the UFC?

On top of that, she calls the police after instigating a fight and being put in her place. What part of the game is that! You are a fucking fighter. Even if you hate another fighter, there has to be that mutual level of respect just because you are both in this game. SMH at potentially pressing charges and fucking wiyh another fighters livelihood.

Its not like Cyborg stomped her out or completely sucker punched her out of the blue. There was a confrontation (that she instigated) and things escalated. She should have been ready for anything. She is a fighter, she got punched in the mouth. Big fucking deal. Calling the cops is a straight up bitch up.

UFC should cut Cyborg. @stop the roids

Cut wmma from the UFC altogether and change invictas name to UFC: invicta like pride: bushido

Cyborg's light slap isn't news.

Magana got what she deserved.

Move on to a real story.

I had no idea she was still in the ufc. she hasn't won a fight in a long long time

The UFC should get Magana a fight asap as it's the only time people will actually want to see her fight.
They can cut her after making some money off her then.

Don't forget Dana & Rogan have already established that it's acceptable to bash Cyborg for her looks.

Its not like Cyborg stomped her out or completely sucker punched her out of the blue. There was a confrontation (that she instigated) and things escalated. She should have been ready for anything. She is a fighter, she got punched in the mouth. Big fucking deal. Calling the cops is a straight up bitch up.

I agree that they should cut her based on her fight performance, but not for pressing charges against that fucking
roided out he/she. Yeah Magana is a fighter but your logic is not solid. Cyborg is huge and last I knew Magana is
fighting at straw weight. I robbie Lawler punched Mighty Mouse would you say he's a fighter he should suck it up or
would you acknowledge the gigantic difference in anthropomorphic measurements?

Magana should have been cut after losing to Torres or Waterson.

UFC would be in a shitstorm of PR trouble if they cut a female victim of a public assault.

Well, there goes Yoel, Jon Jones, Silva, etc.

Everybody's on Steroids - Nate Diaz
This is BS, and you know it.
Jon Jones vs Daniël Cormier is man vs man.
Chris Cyborg vs Holly holm is man vs woman.

she really deserves whats coming to her and Id cut her. Dont they(UFC) have some code and ethics person. Wasnt Hughes that even.
Anyway who TF makes fun and bullies someone that is doing charitable work with sick kids. What the f is wrong with her. Imagine calling Chris Evans and Pratt :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s while they go from hospital to hospital visiting kids. Magana is one twisted person.

I am kinda surprised Magana wasn't cut already but Cyborg needs to go. She is everything wrong with MMA and the world in general. Yelling about Respect and all that other posturing bullshit and must resort to violence on smaller people because they know they can't win a verbal or intelligent argument. She is a lying, cheating, nationalistic waste of human DNA. Who the fuck is Cyborg that ANYONE needs to respect her? No one needs to respect anyone else in this world and people who can't handle that and resort to violence to somehow prove something should be removed from all civilization and just go live on an island with the rest of the animals.

Welcome to wmma

Fake fights

Back