The Majority of Fighters are siding with Team Cyborg over Magana

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But you have guys on here who are defending Magono and wanting Cyrborg banned, why?

UFC shills and cyborg haters ONLY

everyone who is not invested in putting cyborg down is siding with her

I'd side with almost anyone over Magana.

I'm not even a cyborg fan

Magana is like Conor as far as self-promotion, but with the fighting skills of Steven Urkel.

Last edited:
Justino should have just ignored her but Magana had it coming. Don't talk shit if you can't back it up.

Last edited:
Can't stand either of them, so a double ban works for me.

I don't really care for/about either of them. But you can't go around roid ragin' just because somebody says you look like Jigsaw.

to be fair, Bisping even said it, most of the roster doesn't even know who Magana is. Why would they support someone they don't know?

Because we're not poor fighters who go by street rules. We are moral law abiding citizens. You fight in the cage and not outside of it. Plain and simple. Anyone else who throw a punch at someone over a little childish twitter beef is going to get charged for battery assault. Why is Cyborg any different?

Xenophobia, insecurity and cuckoldness are the main reasons Sherdoggers hate Cyborg
Nah it's because Mythborg gets too much credit for beating weak competition, her can crushing gets overvalued compared to the amazing strength of schedule of someone like Miesha GREAT Tate.

to be fair, Bisping even said it, most of the roster doesn't even know who Magana is. Why would they support someone they don't know?
Because they don't care. They just hate the roids

Because we're not poor fighters who go by street rules. We are moral law abiding citizens. You fight in the cage and not outside of it. Plain and simple. Anyone else who throw a punch at someone over a little childish twitter beef is going to get charged for battery assault. Why is Cyborg any different?

so, you sit down while people insult you.

bullies like your mentality.

Talk shit get hit. Simple as that. Not saying she should be immune to the legal ramifications. But let's not all act like we wouldn't swing on someone who's been taunting you the moment you meet face to face.

It's just more shit on the pile that is named Cyborg.

Back