Dana White on if Cris Cyborg will be punished for punching Angela Magana.

dnB4qqk.jpg

Why stop at the district attorney, bring in special investigator Comey to get to the bottom of this.

He just went right around the subject..

This is the opportunity the UFC needed to keep cyborg on ice and not let her compete anywhere else

"Cyborg will never fight in the UFC again"
WME: But that would leave the 145 division with only one fighter.
Dana: Forget what I just said,

Dang Dana starts turning super red like a cherry toward the end of that lol

someone should have asked her why is Angel Magono still in the UFC?

You can Tell Dana wants to punish Cyborg so bad, I never understood his hatred for her, she is a goldmine, freakshow that can easily be pushed and sold and casuals will gobble up like crazy, Casuals love those freak show type fighters.

So what i got from that is, if the charges don't stick no suspension/cut. If Magana goes to court and the charges stick, then probably suspension which sher most definitely deserves.

It is not in his hands. The law will decide. If she gets jail time, UFC can't really be dicks and pile on. And if she gets nothing, than the law chose not to punish her so would be wrong for UFC to.

How odd...

A couple of days ago, Kevin Lee & Michael Chiesa went to blows on Live TV and nothing happened.
Cyborg slaps a hoe that provoked her and all of a sudden Police, district attorney are involved....

I am not even mad police & DA are involved, but why there was NOTHING coming out of an altercation on live TV and a slap and "it's a crime scene!" disparity???

I don't think anything will happen. Cyborg is not a big star and she's the best fighter in wmma so the UFC doesn't have anything to prove by punishing her.

How odd...

A couple of days ago, Kevin Lee & Michael Chiesa went to blows on Live TV and nothing happened.
Cyborg slaps a hoe that provoked her and all of a sudden Police, district attorney are involved....

I am not even mad police & DA are involved, but why there was NOTHING coming out of an altercation on live TV and a slap and "it's a crime scene!" disparity???
because the bitch called the cops

He answered a question that is currently under investigation by the authorities in the best way possible. But I am sure people will find a way to shit on him regardless.

Misdemeanor Battery is a crime but the likelihood this even goes to court is slim to none and I'm leaning towards none.
I can't see Nevada wasting their time with this shit.

"We´ll see what happens"

-Dana white, for every question he doesnt want to answer, or doesnt like the actual answer.

Misdemeanor Battery is a crime but the likelihood this even goes to court is slim to none and I'm leaning towards none.
I can't see Nevada wasting their time with this shit.
A prosecuter will most certainly waste their time with any case they feel they can win

A prosecuter will most certainly waste their time with any case they feel they can win

If anything it will be a plea deal and Cris will get minimal community service. This is nothing

Dana is just pissed that this fight doesn't bring any $$$$$$$

It's Floyd vs Conor
Magan has no chance of winning.

He just went right around the subject..

This is the opportunity the UFC needed to keep cyborg on ice and not let her compete anywhere else

But why would they want that?

They would rather fire Magana than letting Cyborg go.

Back