Da God Neil DeGrasse Tyson pins Matt Serra

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score

Neil was an undefeated wrestler in high school and went on to wrestle for Harvard

neildegrassetyson.jpg

Can't wait to check out that episode. NDT is one of the coolest "celebs" out there. Had no idea he was a wrestler.

In before conservatives who are threatened by an intelligent minority try to downplay his accomplishments!

Whoa. That guy knows wrestling?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
“Anyone who has wrestled knows that it’s the hardest thing in the world to do. Anyone who says something else is the hardest thing has never wrestled. That’s what I have found. When I think of the frontiers of astrophysics…I don’t do astrophysics because it’s easy. I do it because it’s hard. I juxtapose the two in my mind, body, and soul all of the time." – Neil deGrasse Tyson

Dang NDT was pretty muscular back in his day, I never knew he was a grappler.

Thanks for the find, Tyson kicks ass on a molecular and life sized scale

really makes you think

Cool find, thanks TS! I don't really follow all that twitter stuff.

Neil is a really cool dude, too.

Neil should just ignore all current challenges from this point forward and request a money fight with GSP...

Some irish prick told me that works but only if you swear enough at pressers

"No, no, the move doesn't work if you do that with your arm. Move your arm out of the way and let me pin you."

In before conservatives who are threatened by an intelligent minority try to downplay his accomplishments!
Lol. Shut the fuck up. You're the only one that said anything about that. Everyone loves NDT.

Good job being a cuck SJW warrior when everyone in the thread loves the guy you're sticking up for.

NDT is simply the whole package.

Tall, strong, and can fight

I imagine if MMA was around in his prime he'd be fighting on the side while studying physics.

Back