UFC's power couple looking fresh and ready to go

T

The Great Macsby

What chance does anyone have when he looks this fresh and happy. Most fighters mope around the house and take out their frustration on their significant other (Rumble, Browne, to name a few).

Life is good when you are the best at what you do. I'm speaking from experience too.

I was expecting Dana in the other seat...

Who's the other dude with conor?

Paying respect to Stockton

That shit looks so stupid. I can't stand Mexicans.

53093a5fcd4544ea482eacf598a98d11.jpg

Who the heck took this picture? Is artem hiding in the glove box again?

Why do you care?

If they like to be more uncomfortable and they believe it looks better that way its on them.
Don't get defensive man. Just wondering. It's a thing i see europeans do, that americans generally never do.

Clearly the look of a man who was conquered not only MMA but combat sport as a whole.

Bless him.

What chance does anyone have when he looks this fresh and happy. Most fighters mope around the house and take out their frustration on their significant other (Rumble, Browne, to name a few).

Life is good when you are the best at what you do. I'm speaking from experience too.

He may have lost the eye of the tiger. Not trying to be funny. He's got money, the girl, a kid...time to grow a belly and chill.

Don't get defensive man. Just wondering. It's a thing i see europeans do, that americans generally never do.
Because Europeans are classy whereas americans think they are cool and are sloppy/casual

If you didn't mean it the way I thought you did then I'm sorry.

Ive seen comments like this over the board for a long time and I'm always just like why does it matter to you guys? Like,
- I wonder if hes wearing socks under those shoes?
- Why does he always button the top of his shirt?
- Why are his pants so tight?
- Is that shirt too small?

Honest question sure, but these people are just trying to be smartasses with little remarks like these.

Dee looking average at best...not everyone can have the Platinum Princess though I guess...

UFC's real power couple...

C1ILtBqW8AAVoiL.jpg

Clearly the look of a man who was conquered not only MMA but combat sport as a whole.

Bless him.
Clearly inspirational that he even gets out of bed in the morning. Surely he must lie there and think "what's left for me to do?"

Back