Irish Fans - Could Conor get into politics when he retires?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Manny Pacquaio is in the Philippine congress. Cro Cop was in Croatia's parliament. Ronald Reagan was an actor. Arnold Schwarzenegger was a bodybuilder and governed California. Some might argue that Donald Trump was an an entertainment celebrity. The Rock is considering running for president in 2020.

So, I have to ask -- could you imagine Conor McGregor getting into politics after he retires? If unlikely, do you still see it as possible? Do you think he could do it after he makes $100 million against Floyd Mayweather or would he have to wait longer to attain a more respectable image?

How the fuck are Irish fans going to know? They are all a bunch of drunk hooligans who know nothing about politics. Seriously?

IxEMCla.gif

Conor's counter to every political issue:

"I don't give a FUCK."

Mcgregor vs the Rock in 2020 for the presidency. It could be an early front runner for event of the century imo

I don't like Conor as a fighter. But you never know, Jesse Ventura did it and he was a pro-wrestler, Al Franken is a comedian and he is a Senator. Just because they get punched in the head for a living doesn't mean they aren't smart enough to do something else.

He certainly spews enough shit to get elected. He can sell /

LMFAO!

Not a goddamn chance he goes back to Ireland after he retires. Look how hard he worked to escape the country in the first place.

lol MMA casual fans are just the fucking worst.

Get so carried away with every fighter.

Instead of "Make America Great Again" it will be "Make Ireland Da Greatest Ever Territory" #MIDGET

Trudeau would still have the most viscous elbows out of all the politicians.

Can I comment in this thread if im not irish? Just wondering...

Back