In the 3 man booth Rogan has no credible role, bring back Goldie or fire him already

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
211 was just embarrassing for Rogan, a real low point in his commentating career for sure.

What is the point of his hyperbolic color analysis when Cormier is also there giving articulate first person commentary (from a guy who has actually been there, unlike gym warrior champ Rogan)

What about the fight game can Rogan possibly articulate that Cormier cant?

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

I agree. He's getting bullied out of the picture by Cruz and DC. He's had his time and is lucky to have lasted as long as he has.

tenor.gif

Rogan and DC was talking back and forth for the whole time. They challenge each other's commentary pretty well and I find it quite refreshing.

Last edited:
I agree. He's getting bullied out of the picture by Cruz and DC. He's had his time and is lucky to have lasted as long as he has.
Cruz seems to correct Rogan more aggressively but DC's commentary just makes Rogan look dumb

Cormier only speaks when there is wrestling, repetitive and boring as fuck

He's the only blackbelt in Jiujitsu in that booth.

You're all a bunch of cucks, debating who's your favorite alpha commentator.

Rogan has always pretty much been a hybrid play by play and color guy, cause Goldy was terrible at actually calling the action so Rogan would do a lot more play by play.

I would rather them get rid of Anik since Anik is even worse at play by play then Goldy was. Have a Rogan/Cruz or Rogan/Cormier booth. Rogan can call the action, Cruz or DC can provide color. Anik always seems way out of place in the 3 man booth, sometimes you won't even hear him talk for like 2 minutes during a fight lol

You're all a bunch of cucks, debating who's your favorite alpha commentator.
My take, literally joe Rogan does a good job.
Why is it suddenly a huge deal if there's some debate in the booth.
Literally happenes in every sport.
To try and claim joe rogan doesn't know what he's taking about is moronic

My take, literally joe Rogan does a good job.
Why is it suddenly a huge deal if there's some debate in the booth.
Literally happenes in every sport.
To try and claim joe rogan doesn't know what he's taking about is moronic
compared to a real top level fighter, and that is the comparison now, he doesn't know what he is talkign about

compared to Anik? sure.

211 was just embarrassing for Rogan, a real low point in his commentating career for sure.

What is the point of his hyperbolic color analysis when Cormier is also there giving articulate first person commentary (from a guy who has actually been there, unlike gym warrior champ Rogan)

What about the fight game can Rogan possibly articulate that Cormier cant?

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

For one thing, he's an active competitor. It's like Tom Brady calling a Seahawks vs 49ers game. And the QB's get to hear what Tom is screaming into the microphone because he's just outside the competition area, like 30 feet away tops.

For once he is commentating with fighters who are more knowledge in that sport than Rogan. All Goldie did was making Rogan sound good.

Rogan has always pretty much been a hybrid play by play and color guy, cause Goldy was terrible at actually calling the action so Rogan would do a lot more play by play.

I would rather them get rid of Anik since Anik is even worse at play by play then Goldy was. Have a Rogan/Cruz or Rogan/Cormier booth. Rogan can call the action, Cruz or DC can provide color. Anik always seems way out of place in the 3 man booth, sometimes you won't even hear him talk for like 2 minutes during a fight lol
Or they could just go full retard and hire Goldie and Anik together.
See who screams more.

Back