Sick Mayweather vs McGregor Promo

YellowBaneno

Dog Head
Banned
Reaction score

giphy1.gif

<PlusJuan>
Let the haters tears rain on this thread.

The build up will be biblical. The fight will be meh.

Lol @ anyone getting excited from a promo of a guy who cant box and he's facing one of the best boxers

wwe fight

the good part is.. coward Floyd dont want mma rules - 0:33 seconds

All I can say is conor is batshit insane. He does things noone can even imagine,

Lol @ anyone getting excited from a promo of a guy who cant box and he's facing one of the best boxers

wwe fight
You may be right but fuck it, sit back and enjoy

wwe fight
"Cant" box..? Your an idiot.

Phenomenal trailer. Shoutout to Youssef Hannoun, who apparently made it.

The fight is a bit iffy, considering one of the safest places for Floyd against Conor in the whole world is a sanctioned boxing match in a ring. Most other places it's a mismatch.

the good part is.. coward Floyd dont want mma rules - 0:33 seconds

Fuck MMA rules, why could we not have Kickboxing rules? Wouldn't it have been more interesting to see a striking match between Lyoto Machida and James Toney? Everyone already knew an Olympic wrestling MMA veteran who's competed in grappling tournaments vs guys like Jacare Souza in Couture was just going to take Toney down...what a waste of time.

Why not have Floyd vs Conor in a Kickboxing match? Forget about Muay Thai even we'll make it easier on the boxer. Have then train for 6 months, see Floyd in a kickboxing gym adapting his game, see Conor preparing with a elite boxers...that'd be interesting. Of course it will never happen and Floyd has no reason to ever do something like this, but to me have an elite MMA fighter face an elite boxer in Kickboxing rules...that's interesting.

Conor vs Floyd? Conor boxed amateur when he was 13....he's been training MMA since 16...he's dedicated the last 12 years of his life to being a martial artist and a mixed martial artist...no boxing experience, no real boxing training. You can't prepare for Floyd Mayweather in your boxing debut within 12 months that's just absurd. If Conor wanted to be a pro boxer he'd have to retire from MMA or figure out a way to get away from his UFC contract. Relocate to an elite boxing gym and leave SBG....Surround himself with the best coaches in the world, elite boxers, train strictly boxing, recondition his body, his reflexes, his cardio, his techniques, become a student of boxing entirely...countless sparring hours and then build his way up taking 10 or so fights over 18-24 months vs guys increasingly more skilled each time. Maybe after all of this he could challenge a top 10 guy at 154lbs in boxing, but a champion? Let alone...Floyd? it's just a cash grab, Conor is going to get his face dribbled like a speed bag. Conor knows this, he hopes he pulls off the miracle but Conor knows he will get dominated and walk away with a cool 70million.

AAAAAA I WANT TO SEE IT

This is not a sporting event. The sumo wrestler vs kickboxer in UFC 1 was more of a sporting event than this. I truly do not care however; I am immensely amused and wish to see this. This is celebrity deathmatch.

wwe fight

b-b-b-but he said he was long and rangy!

Back