Do you think Al Iaquinta is manufactued rage or a legit maniac?

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
Classic Al on Areil today. But no one can get away with what he does. Even Union workers. Telling boss/UFC to fuck off constantly, leaving for two years, trashing UFCs Hotel room, etc. They'd be long gone. UFC has cut fighters for much less.

Reason I think it's manufactured is he's in Serra's camp and Serra is best buds with Dana and they worked out this big employee vs employer skit that every man can identify with. Total WWE Stone Cold Steve Austin stuff.

anyway enjoy

Just another crybaby

He signed the contract
Deal with it

He's an adult.

I hope he was really drunk because this is not a good look for him how does he sell houses speaking like that.

Both, he's a hothead, but he's realised it's getting attention so he's upping the ante.

Ya he's just another attention whore trying to talk himself into relevance cause no one gives a shit about him.

There's no way he'd ever get a job as a real estate agent with the persona that he's putting forth to the public. So yes, it's an act, but he's also got a screw or two loose.

A loudmouth from the East Coast is about as legit as it gets.

Typical jersey trash who can throw hands and fuck

He's a terrific actor if this was a show. You can tell he is genuinely mad.

Ever been to New Jersey? You can find a guy like that in almost any diner.

Not sure really. I think it's legit....sure hope so because it's really growing on me.

Classic Al on Areil today. But no one can get away with what he does. Even Union workers. Telling boss/UFC to fuck off constantly, leaving for two years, trashing UFCs Hotel room, etc. They'd be long gone. UFC has cut fighters for much less.

Reason I think it's manufactured is he's in Serra's camp and Serra is best buds with Dana and they worked out this big employee vs employer skit that every man can identify with. Total WWE Stone Cold Steve Austin stuff.

anyway enjoy

100% maniac

More like impotent rage.

Yeah Al is nuts.Tony sounded crazy and attacked Dana too. He's even more cringe worthy because I think he thinks he sounds cool.

I think it started as 100 percent legit, now he knows it doesn't harm but actually gets him attention he opts to "speak his mind" more often.

If the UFC was involved in manufacturing it then what's the point? It's not like Al is getting a push from the UFC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back