Knowing the UFC, Struve will get the next title shot

OlympicDom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If #14 ranked Dan Henderson got a title shot because he has an iconic victory over the champ, it wouldn't surprise me if #11 Struve got a title shot for the same reason.

I'd lol hard if Stipe ended up 0-2 against Struve after knocking out Hunt, Arlovski, Werdum, Overeem and JDS.

If #14 ranked Dan Henderson got a title shot because he has an iconic victory over the champ, it wouldn't surprise me if #11 Struve got a title shot for the same reason.

I'd lol hard if Stipe ended up 0-2 against Struve after knocking out Hunt, Arlovski, Werdum, Overeem and JDS.
there is nothing memorable/iconic with Struve vs Miocic, Struve has much fever fans than Dan Henderson who is damn near a great legend in the sport of mma.

Last edited:
there is nothing memorable/iconoc with Struve vs Miocic, Struve has much fever fans than Dan Henderson who damn near a great legend in the sport of mma.
It's absolutely an iconic victory, Struve was a huge underdog in that fight and knocked out someone who may already be the greatest UFC Heavyweight of all time. Stipe's only other loss was to JDS, and most people thought he won that fight.

It's absolutely an iconic victory, Struve was a huge underdog in that fight and knocked out someone who may already be the greatest UFC Heavyweight of all time. Stipe's only other loss was to JDS, and most people thought he won that fight.

MOST PEOPLE WHAT??

ok, he was underdog in that fight.

I can't remember anyone already mentioning Miocic in any discussions of UFC HW GOAT.

Probably JDS, Fedor or Cain where names more relevant to that discussion

Last edited:
Randy is comin back yall!!!! The Gresham Gladiator!! The Oregonian Onslaught!!! The Everett Emperor!!!

ok, he wasunderdog in that fight.

I can't remember anyone already mentioning Miocic in any discussions of HW GOAT.

Probably JDS, Fedor or Cain who where more relevant names then
I said UFC Heavyweight you mong, why the fuck are you mentioning Fedor?

I said UFC Heavyweight you mong, why the fuck are you mentioning Fedor?
who said that Miocic was a potential UFC HW GOAT in 2012? what arguments did they use? I mean his prior wins to the loss to Struve was not all that spectacular?

who said that Miocic was a potential UFC HW GOAT in 2012? what arguments did they use? I mean his prior wins to the loss to Struve was not all that spectacular?
I said that Stipe NOW is in the conversation for GOAT UFC HW, which is why it's even more surprising in hindsight that Struve was able to finish him. Jeez, your English results at school must've sucked.

Struve needs to fight again, before hè gets Stipe.

Man I hope so, so Stipe can avenge his loss to Struve. After that, I want to see Stipe defend his belt against hyped GOAT Ngannou, Rothwell, Cain, Lewis just to clean out the division. If Werdum is ready, I want to see a rematch and after that Stipe can just chill knowing he's the HW GOAT

Struve should be calling for the fight, he beat the dog shit out of the champ.. And he's do it again!

MOST PEOPLE WHAT??
Yeah, most people do not think Stipe won against JDS the first time.

Stipe's next fight may be Struve. He's beaten most of the top guys, Cain is almost never healthy and Ngannou is pretty green. It's not insane, and give Stipe the chance to avenge a loss.

Struve's fights are usually entertaining. I'd watch.

Yeah, most people do not think Stipe won against JDS the first time.

Stipe's next fight may be Struve. He's beaten most of the top guys, Cain is almost never healthy and Ngannou is pretty green. It's not insane, and give Stipe the chance to avenge a loss.

Struve's fights are usually entertaining. I'd watch.

Struve's fights only have two endings:
Highlight reel KOs in favor of his opponent
Sub or GnP win in his favor

Guy only went to a dec 3 times in his whole career

Got a typo there, should be ironic victory ;)

JDS got a shot off of a KO loss and a decision win, Struve just needs to get a finish and he's next in line

Back