Not open for further replies.

OlympicDom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

image_crop.php

angela-magana-1.jpg

Yeah.......about that

Average as could be, not in the hot spectrum at all. And the way she talks sounds like she's a really condescending person who has nothing but hateful things to say about everyone. She'd probably fit in great with the Real Housewives.

It's funny Magana made fun of Cyborg for looking like the villain from SAW, because Magana herself looks like Michael Myers from HALLOWEEN 4:

MV5BZTI0MzJhODYtNDdkOC00ZmVhLTg4YmUtOGVjODBkNGFlMjQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg

She so hot it burns my eyes looking at her

hot no paige is hot the karate hottie. is hot i dont know what u are but guys wanna fuck u doesnt make u hot

jokes aside, it's sad to see someone have such little self awareness

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Gina Carano. She is hot. The rest? Different layers of beer goggles. Except meisha's butt.

I'm starting to feel bad for Magana right now. She is getting slaughtered online and is trying to troll her way out of it to seem cool but you can tell it's bothering her. She should have just apologized or even if she didn't want to apologize she could have still been cool about it and said yea I trolled you bro in a calm manner. Not yelling and lunging trying to instigate, Don't poke the bear. What a mess.

Why does everyone hate magana. I didnt watch tuf, but that reply seems funny and self deprecative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back