Seriously, Frank Shamrock still isn't in the HOF.

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Man, WTF is this? Frank was one of the first great champions our sport had. He's also a fine example as one of the first well-rounded, excellent fighters in our sport.

I don't know how much decision-making power White has now with the WME takeover, but the UFC needs to make this happen.

Man, WTF is this? Frank was one of the first great champions our sport had. He's also a fine example as one of the first well-rounded, excellent fighters in our sport.

I don't know how much decision-making power that bald headed bozo has now with the WME takeover, but the UFC needs to make this happen.

Itz Coz Frank said this to him...

aerobic.gif

I don't know how much decision-making power White has now with the WME takeover, but the UFC needs to make this happen.

I have 2 make a thread about TK too...

The hallowed walls of the Hall of Fame are reserved for true legends of the sport like Forrest Griffin, Stephen Bonnar and that Tapout guy.

danas a cunt like that.

UFC HoF doesn't mean anything anyway. It's more like a company's employee of the year award. Whoever the bosses like get honoured.

I'm still mad that my buddy Jon Hess is not in the hall of fame, undefeated in UFC and they banned him from UFC because he was too dangerous for the sport, and they knew he would beat Gracie so they kicked him out of ther] semi finals. Hess would still be UFC HW champ today if he was allowed back in 2017.

john-hess-o.gif

john-hess-o.gif

Frank Shamrock is the father of the modern day MMA fighter. I would qualify him as being just as, if not more important to what MMA is in 2017 than Royce Gracie. Royce got it started, but Frank Shamrock was the first true Mixed Martial Artist. He was also a legit badass. His win over Tito alone qualifies him as HOF worthy. I think Frank belongs in there even more than Ken does. Way more infact.

Frank Shamrock is the father of the modern day MMA fighter. I would qualify him as being just as, if not more important to what MMA is in 2017 than Royce Gracie. Royce got it started, but Frank Shamrock was the first true Mixed Martial Artist. He was also a legit badass. His win over Tito alone qualifies him as HOF worthy. I think Frank belongs in there even more than Ken does. Way more infact.
While I agree, his head will explode if he actually reads this.
Funny how now he's a "stoner"
I read a couple articles on it. He takes a sensible approach to it with moderation unlike a lot of the morons in CO trying to make sure it doesn't get legalized everywhere. I don't think it will anyway or the feds will move in because big pharma companies will lose too much money

There were actually MMArtists b4 the 1990s

He had beef with Zuffa, which carries over to WME because Dana is still around. End of story.

Anyway. The UFC Hall of Fame is about as legit as the WWE Hall of Fame.

While I agree, his head will explode if he actually reads this.

I read a couple articles on it. He takes a sensible approach to it with moderation unlike a lot of the morons in CO trying to make sure it doesn't get legalized everywhere. I don't think it will anyway or the feds will move in because big pharma companies will lose too much money
Pharmas make even more money when those stoners end up in the hospital with seizures etc

There needs to be an "MMA hall of Fame." The UFC one has no legitimacy whatsoever.

Back