Angela Magana just seems like a bad person

DougGuntMMA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Posting pics of Cyborg comparing her to "Saw" character..

Ca maaahn your just asking to get punched in the mouth

She seems straight out of mean girls or something.

well it was accurate

its Cyborgs fault people are calling her ugly she looked ok before she roided up

she will probably be a meth addict or on pain killers this "sport" is not good for the body

A bad person? Do you personally know her? Do you know all the details surrounding the incident ? I mean look at Cyborg the truth hurts in my opinion. If you walked up on Cyborg in a dark alley if I did not die of a heart attack I would be trying to start a fire that is what they say keeps the animals out of your camp.

There was an entire season of TUF that already confirmed this.

Just because she is rude, obnoxious, a coward, a bully, fake, classless, pretentious, disrespectful, shameless, a liar etc - she is a bad person? How come?

well it was accurate

its Cyborgs fault people are calling her ugly she looked ok before she roided up

Cyborgyoung.png

She's looked the same her whole career...

I thinks she's 0-2 so when she gets to 0-3, me thinks her UFC career will be a wrap.I wonder what her back up plan is??

She is a POS, you can see it clearly on TUF

Just like Ronda, you can tell she's not a good person. Her interview and time on TUF confirm this. She'll say its editing, but you can't hide the fact that she's a petty bitch who enjoys insulting people.

There are ugly people. That doesn't mean it's socially acceptable to come right out and say it to them. Rogan and White are basically the first two to come right out and say it to the public. IMO, White is a poor example of roiding himself. If it's solely the "look test" then basically White is the biggest roid head in the company. Yes, I know he's not a fighter and not subject to USADA testing but he's a poor example for the rest of the whole company.

I didn't know who she was until this happened. Following it for a few days I can't say that she's a bad person but she certainly seems to be starved for attention and going about it in a shitty way.

She's like one of those people back in high school that knew they were hot and acted like shit because of it. Only difference is, she's not that hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back