Cyborgs on the waaaah-mbulance once again

MayhemMonkey

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
@Titanium
Reaction score

all Ive got to say is
24y30y1.jpg

At least she didn't call the police to request a whambulence.

Cyborg seems like a really nice person. After all the abuse from fans, peers, bosses, personalities...she has carried herself pretty well. I do not have her patience and trust in people.

I'm a fan.

Cyborg is the most alpha womens mma fighter there is. Talk shit get hit, anyone complaining about Cyborg acting like that is being silly. Happens all the time in mens MMA and thats why most fighters are respectful of one another in person. I don't even remember the name of the chick Cyborg got into this argument with now that I think about it

Also to clarify, I don't believe in sucker punches and think they are unsportsmanlike. But as far as what we've been told, that chick got into Cyborgs face after badmouthing her numerous times and basically put herself in the position to get hit by lunging at her (or whatever)

Cyborg seems like a really nice person. After all the abuse from fans, peers, bosses, personalities...she has carried herself pretty well.

I'm a fan.

Oh God, shut the fuck up. She's a grown woman.

Did you defend Rousey when fans called her fat and her opponents made fun of her dad's suicide? No.

Part of being a public figure is receiving unfair criticism sometimes. Cyborg has abused steroids in order to hurt people so she's not that nice.

You fuckin' Magana or somethin?
That's the only way I could see thinking she did nothing wrong in this situation.

And if you are, do you keep the bag right there on the nightstand or hide it in the dresser?

You fuckin' Magana or somethin?
That's the only way I could see thinking she did nothing wrong in this situation.

And if you are, do you keep the bag right there on the nightstand or hide it in the dresser?
who mentioned Magana ya weirdo?

Lol TS has been on a crying rampage these past 24 hours. Go to sleep already.

TS dude you have an unhealthy obsession with this cyborg/magana thing.

tumblr_mdv0l9LqfL1ryv12ko1_500.gif

Cyborg seems like a really nice person. After all the abuse from fans, peers, bosses, personalities...she has carried herself pretty well. I do not have her patience and trust in people.

I'm a fan.

She's a good person that has abused PEDs heavily in order to gain a huge cheating advantage in a sport that sees you trying to damage someone with power shots until their brain bounces in their skull and they go unconscious for a profit with no consideration for where her success stems from or what it may do to her opponents that are not so liberal with the pharmaceutical help.

Yeah, she's a super sweetie.

Dana and Co. are immature and unprofessional, but see Matt Serra meme for my opinion on this bullying.

does she think this sentimental essay will make her not look like a roid rager? lol

#Endthread
why would someone call the police for either an ambulance or a waahmbulance though?

wouldnt you just call for the ambulance? why bother the police? you guys dont even put effort into this shit anymore do ya?

I think I need an intervention lol(not really though, this is for shits and giggles ;) )

When another poster tells you about his parent fighting for their life over cancer & you respond to them "SAVE YOUR STORY" because you don't think it pertains.

Either the story is bothering you or you are being an asshole to a fellow sherdogger about real shit just for "shits and giggles".

why would someone call the police for either an ambulance or a waahmbulance though?

wouldnt you just call for the ambulance? why bother the police? you guys dont even put effort into this shit anymore do ya?
Don't get IMG_0629.JPGMate,<45>

Back