Who's the biggest man Vitor or Wandy or Mousasi or Jacare or Yoel have KOed?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
I think the answer is Brian Stann.

These are different styles of hyped fighters which is why I gave the list.

Literally? Vitor ko'ed some heavy men in the early days.

Vitor knocked out Scott Ferrozzo, who was over 300 pounds. 323 according to FP.
Tank was up there in the 300 range as well.

Vitor KO'd Tank Abbot, who's probably got like 60 lbs on Stann. Rampage is also bigger than Stann, and Wand KO'd him twice. I don't think you thought this question out very well.

Tank, Scott, and Fujita all have some size on Stann.

do you mean biggest in terms of name or size?

John Hess should be up there.
Donno about Mark Hunt.

I think that was Pedro Rizzo who did the KO gifs on Tank. It was a Tiddly-KO or sub when Vitor beat Tank.

My point is Liddell, Tito?, Couture, Rizzo, Sylvia have not been KOed by this quartet of hypes(it rhymes dont worry about the exact no.)

Size shmize. Wandy KO'd GOAT chin Rampage, he wins this thread.

Where all my Scott Ferrozzo fans at?

image_crop.php

I think that was Pedro Rizzo who did the KO gifs on Tank. It was a Tiddly-KO or sub when Vitor beat Tank.

My point is Liddell, Tito?, Couture, Rizzo, Sylvia have not been KOed by this quartet of hypes(it rhymes dont worry about the exact no.)
Man, I had to rewatch the Rizzo vs Tank fight, hadn't seen it in like 10 years. Tank truly had the worst cardio of any fighter ever. He was basically gassed after 1.5-2 minutes.

Vitor knocked out Scott Ferrozzo, who was over 300 pounds. 323 according to FP.
Tank was up there in the 300 range as well.
He was on enough gas to fill a tanker, though. Then again so was wand for the majority of his career and yoel, so whatever, I guess nobody cares much for fair play anymore.

Back