there should be a WUFC like WNBA or just stick to Invicta.

DragonRising

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I dont want to see Holly headlining after losing every title fight except for 1, as soon as she won the title she drove off with Jamie Fox and swims with Jon Jones and Romero, then just lost every fight after.
I dont want to see vanzant fake sleep, lie to cancerous kids in order to get a contract, random bullshit while so many good fighters cant get in the ufc or is basically fired because they cant get paid because dana white have a little school girl dilemma

people saw through ronda's weak personality and poor game, she was a bully who drop off as soon as it gets tough.

everyone is laughing at BETH funny booty fighting, come on, that person is delusional to think she's good or have real fight fans

no body truly gives a shit about magana or hill or ferrig or whoever is booty whoring for desperate kids.
WMMA in the UFC is like 1 good step 2 bad step 1 good step 10 steps in shit.

then you mixed them up with men's MMA and there is just such a contrast, they're also taking up ppv space when people just really wanted to see some high level fights.

CYBORG refuse ufc title, takes shady fights, have odd fight timing, caught for roid before, looks like she takes roid, I mean, lets real, this woman's head is bigger than most dude's head!!! just own up and move on

the only chick that keeps fighting and keeping that crazy championship mindset is Joanna, THATS IT!
oh and Schev is bae

In a perfect world, my friend.

It would run no more than six months before folding

Invicta has room to grow.

Back