Is MMA Mania reliable source?

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
They are reporting Dana said Woodley vs GSP when GSP returns.

If true that means Bisping will have to face his fears and fight Romero and it also means this may be a blessing for Maia if GSP beats Woodley because I think Maia has a better shot against GSP

GSP is annoying as fuck and needs to go away. He has no respect for the sport.

I hope Woodley makes him tap again.

I believe it says GSP will fight for WW belt when he returns...which wont be till end of year anyhow so the Maia fight could fit in there. And Bisping got injured when he found that out so he wouldn't have to fight Romero so Dana wants to make an interim title for Romero -Whitaker until Duckping realizes the GSP fight is off.....as long as he will fight Romero he will have an injured knee.

I really think Whitaker can beat Romero. Honestly, as not so dynamic as i think Lisping is, I think he could conceivably score a win over Romero if he fights smart and doesn't get finished. but i think Lisping should fight winner or interim Romero vs Whitaker, and Whitaker KOs him.

If true that means Bisping will have to face his fears and fight Romero and it also means this may be a blessing for Maia if GSP beats Woodley because I think Maia has a better shot against GSP

"face his fears "...

james.gif

MMA mania predicted the McGovern victory in 1972, so yeah, they're pretty reliable.

It's definitely yhe shittiest SB Nation Mma site...I only browse there when super bored

Yup. Old news.

Back