''I tell thee, Sherdog, before I lose thrice thou shalt forget me'' Lando 22:34

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
landos-hope-and-glory-lessons-from-the-groovy-one-1.jpg

''For false prophets and messiahs will appear and perform great elbows and wonders to deceive and lead many astray'' Lando 24:24

''Beware of false prophets, who come to you in platinum clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.'' Lando 7:15

Lord of Lando! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods. Take them and cast your light upon us. For Sherdog is dark and full of turncoats and bandwagoners.

aSipJJO.jpg

For thou shalt feel the groove and hence forth be one with the groove.

LOG

Ah yeah groovy Lando meme got forgotten quick for the Plastic Mike meme.

Wonder who the next meme martial artist is?

dont make the legion of groove seem religious

I cant be a part of a religion

Huge fan. The hype kind of died down after his last fight. But we are still here. I'm just waiting on another crazy , groovy highlight-reel KO.

And He will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy our brothers.
And you will know, His name is The Groove, when He layeth His vengeance upon thee.

Lando hear our prayer

Thou shall explain wtf this means ?
Is that Micheal Chandler with fucked up hair or long hair which in my opinion means it's fucked up but I am entitled to an opinion

''For false prophets and messiahs will appear and perform great elbows and wonders to deceive and lead many astray'' Lando 24:24

''Beware of false prophets, who come to you in platinum clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.'' Lando 7:15

Lord of Lando! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods. Take them and cast your light upon us. For Sherdog is dark and full of turncoats and bandwagoners.

aSipJJO.jpg

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-RTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

groove.jpeg

am i the only one who though lando won the first 2 rounds against teymur? i might have to rewatch but i see alot of hate on lando for that fight now.

aSipJJO.jpg
PV got Teh Groove...

Legion of Groove Material IMO... <cheer>

You In?

iu

Last edited:
Back