I`ll laugh my ass off when Mcgregor (0-0) vs Mayweather (49-0) is starting and Buffer says

I will too, I'll probably laugh throughout the whole fight <45>.

This man making his boxing debut with a record of zero wins and zero defeats....conor.....maccccgreeggoorrrr

I'd prefer Hong Man Choi vs Jose Canseco rematch over this fight.

They'll just read his mma record. "With an MMA record of X-wins, X-loses... "

"The undefeated Colin McTapper!" Sherdoggers would be triggered beyond repair and I'll laugh my night away.

That's a lie

Nope. I wanna see Conor in MMA and defend his title. If Conor fights Floyd I see him retiring on that stack of cash...unless he somehow wins and becomes even more marketable.

I see Jose vs Choi as funny and entertaining...I see Floyd/Conor as a money grab

Looking forward to this fight getting signed. Think Mayweather could take him in a wheelchair. The hype is going to be insane, hope the match lasts at least 3 rounds.

Looking forward to this fight getting signed. Think Mayweather could take him in a wheelchair. The hype is going to be insane, hope the match lasts at least 3 rounds.

It would go at least five or six. I think that Mayweather would enjoy clowning a totally gassed Conor for a few rounds.

I am gonna laugh if McGregor is somehow announced the winner by knock out. That is gonna be one of those "where were you" moments

Bruce buffer would never be allowed to announce boxing he is fucking terrible

Back