Who should Cat Zingano fight now?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Now that the rumored Cyborg fight will not likely materialize with Cyborg probably getting a suspension and the previous talk of fighting Retired Tate not seeming to bear fruit, who should Cat fight? Alexis Davis maybe?

the davis fight is a good one. maybe kaufman if shes not booked

davis I suppose? or what about Faber?

Didn't they get rid of Kaufman?
Yeah they got rid of her a long time ago no idea why, her only UFC losses were a split decision to Shevchenko and a sub by Davis who she's 2-1 against and was winning before getting caught lol.

Well she lost to Eye but that got overturned to NC and many thought it a robbery too.

Alexis Davis would be a good choice.
14 secs vs 16 secs

Really happy that Cat won't get destroyed by Cyborg.

Yeah they got rid of her a long time ago no idea why, her only UFC losses were a split decision to Shevchenko and a sub by Davis who she's 2-1 against and was winning before getting caught lol.

Well she lost to Eye but that got overturned to NC and many thought it a robbery too.
And yet Jessica Eye is still in the UFC.

holy fuck i missed that. what a fuckin horrible cut. wtf ufc
She would probably still be top 10, Carmouche and Davis who she's 2-1 against are top 10 and Leslie Smith (who she butchered in their rematch) is top 15. lol

Cat vs Pennington

That's what i'd like to see next.

Save McMann vs Zingano as that's a great matchup. McMann looks like a murderer now that she is learning to strike better.

Angela Magana, that is a fight i would like to see.
;)

Back