Georges "Saint" Pierre hitting pads (looking slow and fat)

Why do you call him "Saint" in quotes? His last name is St-Pierre. His nickname is Rush. This can't be new information to you, can it?

giphy.gif

Why do you call him "Saint" in quotes? His last name is St-Pierre. His nickname is Rush. This can't be new information to you, can it?

It's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

isn't St shorter version of Saint? I thought GSP was French canadian. Idk how they deal with names there. I thought you pronounce it Saint.

isn't St shorter version of Saint? I thought GSP was French canadian. Idk how they deal with names there. I thought you pronounce it Saint.
Quoting his name like that would be like saying Rafael "dos" Anjos or Michael "Mc" Donald or Conor "Mc" Gregor - it doesn't make sense.

"fat" lel

also... wasnt he supposed to be going up a weight class?

Are you surprised, motherfucker?

If that's fat let's see a picture of you ts

The guys been doing it for a long time. He thinks he's cool but really he's just a retard.

So sick of GSP bullshit... GSP threads are literally like people shitting on the Sherdog forum. It's the virtual version of shitting where people are talking, people just walking buy and shitting on the floor. Fuckin Rude.

Back