Jessica Eye (1-5 UFC) "I don’t feel like I need the coaching"

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The girl that's on a 4 fight losing streak (her 1 win coming from an another girl's injury), has been harassing Dana White to open up another division for her to compete in @ 125lbs.

However, she refused to be on TUF, which was suppose to introduce that new division, because she says she doesn't want to be away from her dog and her "stuff" for 6 weeks:

“I will not be doing any type of ‘TUF,'” Eye said. “I’m 30 years old. What am I going to do with a bunch of 20-year-olds in a house? I’d end up killing somebody. It’s just not my thing. Reality TV is what it is, but being in a house for six weeks, away from my home and my dog and my stuff, it’s just not something I want to do."

“I don’t feel like I need the coaching, like some of those young girls do. And to figure out what camp they’re going to go to, or maybe some of them are (from) some of these small-time camps and stuff. It’s just not my style. It’s totally built for younger fighters, I feel like.”

If they really want me to do it, I’m sure they’ll make it enticing enough for me.”

Women's MMA y'all. This clown right here is demanding way too much with no leverage and she still here while other deserving fighters are getting cut in this prestigious league.

Wmma 1-5 and making demands.

Dudes been cut for having winning records

images

Sara-McMann-vs-Jessica-Eye.jpg

Here's a picture of Eye getting into a wrestling stance and her opponent laughs at her, only for Eye to get outwrestled in the match in the end. Wtf was she thinking?

bethe-correia-jessica-eye-ufc-203-2.jpg

Here's Eye coasting in the 3rd round thinking she was up 2 rounds to none.

Why is she still in the UFC while some really good prospects are out there getting cut with winning records?

someone has to be fucking that for her to still have a job yah i dont mind her at weign ins but she sucks in the octagon

Only person I know who got to 5 losses in a row in the UFC BEFORE being cut was Steve Cantwell from the WEC. He broke that one dude's arm and after that it was all down hill. Jessica Eye's only impressive performance in MMA was a standing arm triangle against Zoila Frausto in Bellator. I thought she lost to Kaufman, to be honest.

Doesn't want to hang out with millenials because they have a sense of entitlement. lol.

She'll be 0 for her last 6 after the nex bout.. Just want to point out, the only fighter to be granted that much lenience is BJ Penn.. He was fighting champs at different weight-classes & has technically only lost 4 in a row.

She always annoyed me.. Saying she's going to knock people out then pitter pattering around the ring. I'm sure she's tough & could kick my ass, but she's never done ANYTHING she says she will.. Like anything other then actually showing up

Pretty stupid. It would've been a great opportunity for her.

someone has to be fucking that for her to still have a job yah i dont mind her at weign ins but she sucks in the octagon
This. I'd definitely bang, but if I had Dana white money, there's way better chicks to bang, that don't want any special treatment.

Coaches often get far too much credit and far too much blame. Her corner was never telling her to punch air.

She's likely going to get out boxed and bullied by Aspen Ladd.

Only person I know who got to 5 losses in a row in the UFC BEFORE being cut was Steve Cantwell from the WEC. He broke that one dude's arm and after that it was all down hill.

Cantwell became WEC champion at light heavyweight after knocking out Stann. Unfortunately he had some tough injuries and were never the same...

I can't think of another fighter who still had a contract after this many losses - Hardy or Akiyama were really popular and fought at a much higher level. They're not quite the same as Eye who's just not performed...

Anyone that loses to Bethe correira still needs plenty of coaching.

She fights cheap. She is fodder for any division. She stays...for now.

Only person I know who got to 5 losses in a row in the UFC BEFORE being cut was Steve Cantwell from the WEC. He broke that one dude's arm and after that it was all down hill. Jessica Eye's only impressive performance in MMA was a standing arm triangle against Zoila Frausto in Bellator. I thought she lost to Kaufman, to be honest.

Leonard Garcia arguably lost 12 fights in a row in ZUFFA . Seriously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Garcia#Mixed_martial_arts_record

Officially it was 8 losses, one draw, and 3 wins via split decisions - in fights that many say he should have lost including the Korean Zombie and Nam Phan robberies. Granted I did not see the Massouh fight but a split can go either way.

He did not have a single clear win in 12 fights.

Who knows who HE was fucking.

She always annoyed me.. Saying she's going to knock people out then pitter pattering around the ring. I'm sure she's tough & could kick my ass, but she's never done ANYTHING she says she will.. Like anything other then actually showing up

You really think Jessica eye could kick your ass? Jesus...you must be a very small, weak little man..to be honest

11 wins, 7 by decision. Be honest, did you really expect her to finish anyone?

Back