Calmly explain DC's path to victory over JJ...

CLEARLY cocaine must be used. coked up jj is unstoppable

HE HAS TO GET INSIDE AND UPPERCUT OVERHAND JON

THOSE BAMBI LEGS WON'T HANDLE IT

striking. it's always going to be striking. even though Jones was outstriking him in the first fight.

this is Jones biggest weakness. when guys get in on him, he clinches, when guys stay back he uses his reach. it's being able to get inside while at the same time avoiding his clinch where DC has a small chance to do something and hurt Jones. otherwise, i think Jones wins again.

I think DC is going to have to control the distance. DC has such a severe reach disadvantage that he cannot stand on the outside and try to trade shots. Jones is dangerous on the inside due to his elbows and stellar clinch work, but DC should be able to negate that. I think Jones' length really surprised DC in that first fight. Now that he's had that experience he knows what to expect and should be able to game plan a little better. Basically clinch up, work the body and head and tire Jones out.

He has better hands than Jones. Faster, with more power.

Last time they fought, he kept it in dirty boxing range for the first half of the fight, and was doing well while doing so.

If he uses the clinch not for takedowns, but to implement dirty boxing, he can beat Jones there. Possibly even TKO him.

When questions are asked about how exactly DC will win I feel his hype train slowing down while people are jumping off the sides. It's just a hard question to answer. He's going to have to out strike Jones for 3 rounds. That is his only path to victory, and I hope he finds it.

I wish DC all the best but ring rust is his only chance to win if Jon is equal to what he was. If Jon's head is in his own ass DC might win but nobody knows where his head is. If his hair is any indication DC might finish him. DC can not beat Jon Jones with technique although I wish he would knock that smartass look off Jones face

There is none. DC hoped and prayed that jones takes the fight without a tuneup which reveals how low his confidence of beating jones really is.

Cant outstrike him
Cant outwrestle him
Is physically smaller older and weaker
Not as skilled or versatile

His best chance was when he was younger last time and he failed.

DC needz to either contaminate Jon's supply of Booga Suga or get his own and go into the cage high wired and beat up on Jon with High energy.

uppercut like he did to gus.u know jones react like lesnar when getting hit

It sure wont be on points...

55150962.jpg

With the td defense and high pace showed in the last fight I think Joanna wins a comfortable decisión.

Back