Everyone hating on Cyborg over Magana. Should Nate Diaz get the same heat?...

eon001

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm curious, all the people hating on Cyborg, do you feel the same way after Nate Diaz put hands on actor comedian Renato? Should Nate have got criminal charges for assault?

No because nate tapped out mcgregor and magana has a dick clit and no eyebrows

I'm curious, all the people hating on Cyborg, do you feel the same way after Nate Diaz put hands on actor comedian Renato? Should Nate have got criminal charges for assault?

You mean bjj black belt renato laranja?

Seriously?

Slight difference. Then again I never trust a TS who uses "hater/hating etc.".

Henatch would sub Nate in under 10 seconds. He have no hespectch for the Henatch.

It's going to be difficult pressing charges against cyborg...same reason it would be difficult for a fighter getting beat up in a hockey game..They are both fighters...at a fight retreat...fights can happen...When fights happen in baseball, do we press charges against anyone involved? NO...While they weren't involved in any sanctioned fight, they were both fighters at the same event...

Sure she knocked one of her teethe out just think if she knocked one of your teeth out would you be like fake ass phony Miesha tate and try and shake hands with somebody you hate or want her day to be just as bad. Cyborg is a dude he has a dudes bone structure now and he will always have it he can not go back to she so wtf they have her wrecking these women is beyond me

HUGE difference between a punch and a push especially if you're fighting the guy. What Cyborg did was probably assault.
Assault is assault. Pushing strangers aint legal. There may be a lower penalty charge though.

Assault is assault. Pushing strangers aint legal. There may be a lower penalty charge though.
We both know that's not how it works in reality. Again, there's really big difference between a punch and a push. I'm also pretty sure in a legal setting one could argue that a push can be defensive where as the punch (especially in this case) was blatantly aggressive

Last edited:
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What? Nate pushed him Cyborg knocked one of her teeth out where is the comparison?

I always thought Renato must have asked Nate to do that backstage or something

Why would Nate have a problem with that guy and why would that dude stand there mean mugging him when he isn't a real fighter lol

It's the "touch me and my dad will sue" boys on here shitting on Cyborg because she threatens their delicate masculinity as usual.

Talk with respect and keep your teeth. Don't talk about it, be about it. America wouldn't be overly populated by pussies if more people were held accountable for their words and actions.

HUGE difference between a punch and a push especially if you're fighting the guy. What Cyborg did was probably assault.
Isnt shoving someone considered assault with battery, the same as punching them?

Isnt shoving someone considered assault with battery, the same as punching them?

You're technically right but in a real situation it seems that's not really how it works. As I understand it, the biggest factor regarding battery in a legal sense is the "injury". I'd guess it'd be significantly more difficult to prove that in the case of a simple push. When you have someone punch someone else and they lose a tooth it seems pretty cut and dry but I'd love to hear an opinion from someone who actually went to school for this shit.

What a weak minded insecure person he can be sometimes.

It woulda been real nice is Cyborg slapped her.. A slap woulda been a great headline & probably would've still rocked her

this forum was more pissed off at ronda for flipping off tate

Back