Julianna Pena wants to pursue new UFC women’s flyweight title

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice read:
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-pursue-new-ufc-womens-flyweight-title-051917

“I was asking Dana [White] if I could get back in the house and have a crack at that belt finally,” Pena revealed when speaking to “TUF Talk” recently. “I fought at [125 pounds] a couple of times in my career so it’s not hard for me to make the weight. I walk naturally around 135 [pounds], a couple pounds heavier, so making 125 is not a problem for me.

“I think I would steamroll all the girls at 125 pounds but then again I’ve kind of got that big head thing going on.”

Yet another season of TUF that few will watch coming at us.

Nice read:
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-pursue-new-ufc-womens-flyweight-title-051917

“I was asking Dana [White] if I could get back in the house and have a crack at that belt finally,” Pena revealed when speaking to “TUF Talk” recently. “I fought at [125 pounds] a couple of times in my career so it’s not hard for me to make the weight. I walk naturally around 135 [pounds], a couple pounds heavier, so making 125 is not a problem for me.

“I think I would steamroll all the girls at 125 pounds but then again I’ve kind of got that big head thing going on.”
Until Valentina decides to drop down and take 125 belt too after dismantling a man da nunes

She'd get merked by Valentina (again) Joanna, Gadelha and prob Andrade. Sloppy takedowns with shit striking will only get you so far.

She'd get merked by Valentina (again) Joanna, Gadelha and prob Andrade. Sloppy takedowns with shit striking will only get you so far.

I agree.
The sloppy takedowns got to go.
You can get to the top with shitty striking, but you got to have solid takedowns.

I walk naturally around 135 [pounds], a couple pounds heavier
giphy.gif

keep that blanket away from any UFC title, her overall skillset is fucking garbage

Cameramen and coaches gotta protect their groin if she does.

125 you say. Her fat ass layed on Cat. Couldn't move her.

Pena is making 125?

At least she's got enough sense to realize she's full of her self with the "big head" comment.

What she gonna do to make the weight

What I really want to see is Juliana Pena fight the Real Venezuelan Vixen - Veronica Macedo.

She can probably make weight. In fact, i think shed be the absolute worst matchup for jj

Andrade got merked by lower ranked BWs than Pena before, she's not really that great and wouldn't have much of a strength advantage over Pena like she enjoys over most SWs. ;)

Valentina will beat her there as well.

Back