Video: If You Have Wondered What Mayweather vs. McGregor Would Really Look Like....

Papa Shaun

Grand Poobah
@Green
Reaction score
Watch this match from 2014. Gary Russell, Jr. vs. Christopher Martin. Martin was totally outclassed from start to finish, Russell Jr. demonstrated great speed and defense, similar to Floyd's style at times. Russell, Jr. just came off a WBC Featherweight Title defense this past weekend, pretty good boxer....but he is about the size of Mighty Mouse......

Its uncanny how similar this fight is to a fight that hasnt happened yet.

Watch this match from 2014. Gary Russell, Jr. vs. Christopher Martin. Martin was totally outclassed from start to finish, Russell Jr. demonstrated great speed and defense, similar to Floyd's style at times. Russell, Jr. just came off a WBC Featherweight Title defense this past weekend, pretty good boxer....but he is about the size of Mighty Mouse......

I was going to make an annoyingly sarcastic comment about the skin colour being off, but this is probably quite accurate to how the fight will look.

...watch Dillashaw spar Lomachenko

<36>

Nobody in their right mind thinks Conor will win, Conor probably knows he's going to get whooped, but for $100 million, he doesn't give two fucks. 100 million for a 36 minute ass whooping? Who wouldn't take that. Conor knows he will never get that kind of money in MMA so did the smart thing calling out Floyd. Floyd's last fight against Berto did 300k PPVs, he's also finished as a draw unless he fights in a freak show fight like this.

Altogether it's good business for both, the idiots will buy it and everyone gets rich. I won't be buying it though.

the idiots will buy it

No, people wanting entertainment and a truly spectacular fight will buy it. In case you haven't noticed, watching people fight is all about being entertained. People believing differently are the true idiots.

I think it will look more like this.....

No, people wanting entertainment and a truly spectacular fight will buy it. In case you haven't noticed, watching people fight is all about being entertained. People believing differently are the true idiots.

It's not going to be a truly spectacular fight and everyone knows it. In all fairness they should've had an MMA fight and a boxing match, but all credit to Conor he is the only one out of the two with the balls to put it on the line like he is doing. That being said, he knows he's going to get his ass whooped and is only doing it for the cash.

True, except Gatti would absolutely annihilate Conor in a boxing ring.

Also, Conor doesn't have 1/10 of the heart or resilience as Gatti. Don't forget Conor quit after a few combos from Nate and Gatti has been in some of the best wars in boxing history.

It's not going to be a truly spectacular fight and everyone knows it. In all fairness they should've had an MMA fight and a boxing match, but all credit to Conor he is the only one out of the two with the balls to put it on the line like he is doing. That being said, he knows he's going to get his ass whooped and is only doing it for the cash.

I'm not saying it's gonna be a "high quality" boxing match.

It's gonna be a truly spectacular fight/event though, as it is literally gonna be the most mainstream hyped fight ever.

If he was really interested in putting it on the line, he'd have called out Canelo, an active and dangerous fighter. Mayweather is a safety-first approach. The only bruising he will suffer will be to his ego.

No it's not. It's going to be one sided. Boring. I was fooled once with Royce vs Hughes thinking Royce had a chance. I won't be fooled again.

I remember watching the replay of the Gatti fight a few days afterwards....hard to believe....but at that time Floyd was still pretty much an unknown to the casual sports fan. That was the fight that finally "got him over" so to speak, as Gatti was the main drawing power at the time of the fight.

No, people wanting to watch Conor get schooled will buy it. In case you haven't noticed, watching Conor get schooled is entertaining. People believing differently are not entertained by watching Conor get schooled.

I am just having some fun...sorry...

Mctapper will gas after 3 rounds and quit in his stool or just get pummeled and stopped, assuming if he gets past the third round.

McGregor will get knocked out.....there's is no way he is going 12 rounds with even a 41 year old Floyd. If his gas tank doesn't fail him, getting hit clean and accurately at super speed will do for him.

Lol @ the idiots buying this shit. I wouldn't even watch it for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back