UFC needs to get tough on out of fight fighting

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They need to nip this shit in the bud and make it clear that unless you're getting paid, in the octogan, you can't put your hands on another fighter or anyone for that matter. Cody grabbing TJs throat. Cyborg and Magana yesterday. If they let it go and excuse it, it will eventually lead to someone getting hurt and a fight cancelled. It hurts the legitimacy of the sport. I am shocked that the NSAC did nothing to Cody as it happened at an official weigh in with an official on the other side of the door. With Cyborg yesterday, you need to make it clear that words are not a justification for a fighter to put there hands on anyone, ever.

It's not a serious problem yet, but it will be if they don't do something harsh and early.

That is definitely something that needs to handled. I'm all for strong deterrents, too. But I think there should be exceptions made for striking Angela Mangana. I'd like to see the UFC set that precedent here so maybe Lawler could hit her.

Nah

Let them brawl

You forgot the Jones Cormier brawl TS

M4-AkF.gif

And also the Michael Cera Vs Russel Westbrook one

tumblr_opv3w2OfJX1qlskhvo1_400.gif

Generally I'd agree, but I'm all for a Magana Exception.

Cyborg knows she'd never be convicted. Show the jury a few episodes of Bec and Mgana on TUF and they acquit.

They should ignore it and move on and not cater to pussies.

PC culture castrates people.

They are not that common but this nonsense Conor has created is good and bad because it pulls in people who are on the fence about being interested or not but on the other hand some of these guys are not stable enough to understand what hyping a fight is and it boils over. take W. Silva and Chael Sonnen, that dumb fuck still does not know Chael is blowing sunshine up the worlds ass to get sell the fight to them and if that means insulting him it is all good. That moron still freaks the fuck out. Fedor is another dumb ass who missed the class on hyping the fight prepping it for sell. Very few incidents but with they way things are headed their could be more especially after that shit show DC vs Jones presser.

They need to nip this shit in the bud and make it clear that unless you're getting paid, in the octogan, you can't put your hands on another fighter or anyone for that matter. Cody grabbing TJs throat. Cyborg and Magana yesterday. If they let it go and excuse it, it will eventually lead to someone getting hurt and a fight cancelled. It hurts the legitimacy of the sport. I am shocked that the NSAC did nothing to Cody as it happened at an official weigh in with an official on the other side of the door. With Cyborg yesterday, you need to make it clear that words are not a justification for a fighter to put there hands on anyone, ever.

It's not a serious problem yet, but it will be if they don't do something harsh and early.
You're right...assault and battery should be illegal. Wait a minute...it is!

You're right...assault and battery should be illegal. Wait a minute...it is!

How come MMA-fighters that fight outside of the cage are never convicted then......? It happens all the fucking time.

What would all the casuals and WWE conversion fans think if this shit didn't go down?

Calm down, its all part of the script.

Why would they stage something between Cyborg that they dont even put her pic on the retreat book and a nobody that did not win a fight since 2011 ?

{<doc}

Why would they stage something between Cyborg that they dont even put her pic on the retreat book and a nobody that did not win a fight since 2011 ?

{<doc}

Better question:

Why would they not record it?

Better question:

Why would they not record it?

I read somewhere here that someone in Mandala's crew filmed it and was trying to sell it to TMZ
But I agree that if that was staged some UFC cameramen would have recorded it

Patrick jr.,tell your daddy that you love him.Btw,how is he?

This.

95% of it is staged by them. Why would they take action against their fighters for following instructions?

If the UFC called in the police for something staged, I hope they are reimbursing the police for the tax-payer expense. And arranged it with the police ahead of time so that no real crimes went untended to while this was going on.

I read somewhere here that someone in Mandala's crew filmed it and was trying to sell it to TMZ
But I agree that if that was staged some UFC cameramen would have recorded it

That was Rowdy Bec who tweeted that she had a video, and was willing to sell it to TMZ, and it might have just been a joke she was making.

Last edited:
Back