Snoop Dogg 2017 UFC Athlete Retreat Concert

Snoop Dogg rapping about being a multi-millionaire in front of underpaid athletes?

119x8w1.gif

Snoop getting paid more to be there then the UFC slaves do in a year lmfao. Snoop 1, UFC Slaves 0

Snoop Dog is P4P the worst rapper ever he road death road records label just to keep him from drowning in my opinion because if you got Tupac close by your good but the dude sucks in my opinion anyway. His annoying ass voice breaks the camels back for god sake let alone that weird ass rapping style. Oh I forgot, ummm his looks, well they was able to pull it off but his looks is a hard sell my friend. Looks like a hood rat to me

Snoop Dog is P4P the worst rapper ever he road death road records label just to keep him from drowning in my opinion because if you got Tupac close by your good but the dude sucks in my opinion anyway. His annoying ass voice breaks the camels back for god sake let alone that weird ass rapping style. Oh I forgot, ummm his looks, well they was able to pull it off but his looks is a hard sell my friend. Looks like a hood rat to me
Death Road Records?

Death Road Records?
Death Row records is where Snoop started I think I know that is where he blew up and who was his teammate? None other than the black belt of rap Tupac. Snoop was always on stage at Tupacs concerts as the hype guy I guess but he looked stupid then and he still looks stupid

Snoop Dogg rapping about being a multi-millionaire in front of underpaid athletes?
The whole retreat is a way to distracted the fighters and stop them from thinking about fighter pay. Fuck a holiday. Double my check.

I don't follow Snoop any more and haven't been for year but "Doggystyle" is hands down one of the best rap albums ever.

lol @ UFC paying more $$ for other entertainers then their own entertainers

"We don't have money to pay fighters! Oh wait here's $750,000 James Toney!"

Now this whole Snoop Dogg fiasco

Back