He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Matt Brown was too big they said
Condit's striking would overwhelm him they said
Jorge Masvidal would sprawl and brawl, they said
Gunnar is the new breed, they said

You doubt, and doubt and doubt

Have you not doubted enough? Would you like to be on the winning side of a fight pick for once?

Demian Maia Champ 2017

Make the right choice

images

You're next Tyron Woodley

He was very lucky against Masvidal,

Will absolutely son Woodley imo

Doesn't excite me seeing that hes fighting on a fight card though

mr-bean-falling-asleep-roller-coaster-snooze-1383506342Y.gif
Lol how was he lucjy again Masvidal? He came in and excecuted the same game plan he does for every fight

I think Tyron is going to destroy him, but I'd be very happy to be proven wrong.

I never heard anyone say that Gunner could beat him
i actually expected gunnar to give him a lot more problems. he is a world class jiu jitsu fighter, i was shocked maia son'd him like that.

I think Tyron is going to destroy him, but I'd be very happy to be proven wrong.
You must believe, my brother.
Do not doubt El Mochilla, this is not logic
Doubting Maia is the folly of man

i actually expected gunnar to give him a lot more problems. he is a world class jiu jitsu fighter, i was shocked maia son'd him like that.
<{monica}>

Lol how was he lucjy again Masvidal? He came in and excecuted the same game plan he does for every fight
He was getting tooled up on the feet, looked in danger mid way through round 3.

Love the guy but can't pretend that didn't happen

Yes i still doubt him. He lost his last fight arguably.

Masvidal coulda won that fight by throwing just a few more hands at feet at the beginnings of rounds 2 and 3 which I think would have swayed decision in his favor. But he seems to have serious cardio issues. People say he coasts but Im not so sure.

As far as Woodley. Tough call. He has that right hand. Maia is much larger than him though and should man handle him if he gets a hold of Woodley. But all rounds start standing. Pick em.

Maia's attack is a creeping Lovecraftian horror. He's got tentacles like Cthulhu.

Nobody doubts him he is just a promotions nightmare because the guy literally wins with some boring as work and the likeliness of him being a PPV draw in not slim to none it is just none. Their is not enough money to promote him into a 350k plus draw. I can't imagine being the person he is fighting because I get so frustrated especially when he has been on somebodies back 5 mins and as soon as the next round starts they are back down again. That shit is impossible to promote. If GSP wanted the title shot their is no doubt in my mind he would get it but he needs more time for some reason. Even Damian is like duh I don't know why I can't get a title shot well dude your impossible to sell.

Back