Why Justin Gaethje will ktfo Michael Johnson

The side Johnson showed or fabricated at that press conference was a side he should keep tucked away he made a fool of himself and I hope this dude fucks him up just so that head never shows its ugly face again. If he was pulling the McGregor card that card does not fit him.

The side Johnson showed or fabricated at that press conference was a side he should keep tucked away he made a fool of himself and I hope this dude fucks him up just so that head never shows its ugly face again. If he was pulling the McGregor card that card does not fit him.
He eats his shit whole.

Isn't this the guy that took two rounds to finish a guy with one arm?

Can you give cliff notes?

MJ has never been ko'ed or even tko'ed and i don't see this guy being the one to do it

The Michael Jordan of MMA striking will dunk on this white boi.

Got a bad feeling that MJ is gonna be too sharp for Gaethje. Not the match-up I would've chosen for his debut.

I don't like Johnson but he's better everywhere than Gaethje

This isn't gonna be Luis Palomino here, this is a seasoned UFC veteran that has been fighting the best

Sure, Johnson got smashed by Khabib, but there is no shame in losing to Khabib imo

Gaethje is gonna get put away like Poirier I think.. Michael will just be too quick to handle

Got a bad feeling that MJ is gonna be too sharp for Gaethje. Not the match-up I would've chosen for his debut.
I agree. Jg gets hit a lot but is tough as nails and I think Johnson will jab him to death. I wish he would have chosen a lesser opponent for his debut so that he could get a feel for the UFC first.

Back