Alexander Gustafsson and the perils of panic

Not going to be easy but I hope Glover can get the win.

M7A3viR.gif

This is what panic looks like.

Unfortunately their is nothing Gus can do in the LHW division now he has lost to everybody who is somebody in the division and should have already started doing test cuts to 185 because it has been done at his height before but it would be living hell. Such a good guy to be in a fucked up position in his weight class.

Unfortunately their is nothing Gus can do in the LHW division now he has lost to everybody who is somebody in the division and should have already started doing test cuts to 185 because it has been done at his height before but it would be living hell. Such a good guy to be in a fucked up position in his weight class.
Just a confidence thing, I love how in this sport even after you have resurgences such as Robbie Lawler, Tyron Woodley, Bisping, Masvidal etc yet judge the majority of fighters because of there loses. Its MMA anything can happen, string a few wins together and bomb jobs a gooden

Meh, way too comprehensive and detailed.

A fight is a fight, and from what we saw in Alexander's fight with Jon Jones, an older and pretty languid Glover will most likely be in trouble.

{<huh}

He had razor close fights vs Jones/DC and I can only assume he'd do better going forward vs USADA Jones and a now near-40yo DC

I actually think Rumble was his worst matchup at LHW and he's retired now

Meh, way too comprehensive and detailed.

A fight is a fight, and from what we saw in Alexander's fight with Jon Jones, an older and pretty languid Glover will most likely be in trouble.
Oh look, another little clone running around here! How adorable...

{<huh}

He had razor close fights vs Jones/DC and I can only assume he'd do better going forward vs USADA Jones and a now near-40yo DC

That's wishful thinking.

I like Gus but am I the only one who thinks he will get KO'd in the first? i hope not but I don't see him winning .

{<huh}

I know but razor close is not a win he is only 1 second behind the top of the food chain but he is behind. If he could pull off 185 shit he would be back in the hunt in no time

I know but razor close is not a win he is only 1 second behind the top of the food chain but he is behind. If he could pull off 185 shit he would be back in the hunt in no time

But I'm saying that even if he stays static that might be enough to close the gap vs a diminished Jones/DC

Thread title sounds like an adventure book lol

Harry Potter

Back