How many of you have bashed and laughed at Cyborg here on Sherdog the same way Magana did?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And how many of you have now said Magana got what she deserved?

The only difference between Magana and you is that you would have acted like pussies when confronting Cyborg.

Last edited:
Never mind that. How about all the Shertards that are already convinced Cyborg flew off the handle, without having any of the facts?

Cyborg is the one that deserved it and will also deserve to be cut
First because the tweet was legit funny and second is when you're a pro fighter you must control your nerves thats one of the first that you learn even at Mcdojo
Your hands are weapons and when you use weapon like a mofo you end up in jail
Plus Madanla posted nude so +50 skill point for that

According to Schaub, Cyborg's boyfriend is like an astrophysicist, like Big Bang theory type stuff.

Never mind that. How about all the Shertards that are already convinced Cyborg flew off the handle, without having any of the facts?
Dude have you seen cyborg, Lets be honest magana is not gonna be jumping at cyborg and the roidhead doing self defence.

Magana is just as fugly as Cyborg but nobody knows her and never will nekked pix with bong not helping

Part of what the fuss was about apparently was this post by Magana...

I seem to recall Sherdoggers having fun with this photo comparison too. Am I mistaken?

Last edited:

I seem to recall Sherdoggers having fun with this photo comparison too. Am I mistaken?

In a dark alley, I would honestly rather run into Jigsaw.

I see nothing wrong it it, its kinda funny. She wasnt making fun of the kids with cancer she was making fun of cyborgs weird face altered by years of chemicals into her body.

I see nothing wrong it it, its kinda funny. She wasnt making fun of the kids with cancer she was making fun of cyborgs weird face altered by years of chemicals into her body.
Exactly. It's not cool to pick on people who look unusual through no fault of their own. But Cyborg is not such a person.

We are making fun of Cyborg on a public forum as anonymous posters. Magana on the other hand works for the same company and went on social media to talk shit about her. I'm not really surprised at the outcome.

The difference if we confronted her? What are you talking about man.

I've never made fun of Cyborg, I'm way above that, but if I did and she punched me, I would kick her in the balls.

Back