Francis Ngannou seems to be getting better (VID)

Piewarrior

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Most recent training video, looks to be getting better.

One scary HW, would like to see what he can do vs the top 5.

I feel bad for the pad holder.

Ngannou's speed is scary for a heavy weight this big. He is going to be champ.

I predict Ngannou picks up where rumble left off but at heavyweight----belt incoming.

That sprawl to flying knee was scary impressive for a dude that size.

Francis has literally gotten better with every single fight he's had in the UFC so far. The way he just ragdolled Hamilton to the ground with that kimura was insane
kimura.gif

I would have never expected that from him after watching his UFC debut. He just keeps getting better, he will be champ for sure.

giphy.gif

in the past i didn't think much of him because of how short his fights were, it was hard to really see anything other than that he punches hard.

but in this he looks legit scary.

Sure has talent. I want to see him against a legit wrestler like cain or a bjj master like werdum.

Most recent training video, looks to be getting better.

One scary HW, would like to see what he can do vs the top 5.

He usually looks a bit clumsy, show and stiff when he's striking in his fights but he does indeed look very improved in this video...Much more relaxed and refined, very exciting! I hope he fights either Rothwell or Werdum next and then if he wins Stipe vs N'Gannou would be my most anticipated Heavyweight fight since Cro Cop vs Fedor.

He also mentioned hes only trained for 4 years. That and the amount of improvement seen in this video just shows how insanely fast this guy learns.

He has the skills for sure
Always puts on a good show
Curious to se how hel fares at the top tier of HW

Back