Any word on Wonderboy?

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I think he deserves another shot at Woodley personally, but since that's not gonna happen just yet, any word on what's next for him?

09ad3fa82b16a53e1b25c20725fa3be3.png

I think he deserves another shot at Woodley personally, but since that's not gonna happen just yet, any word on what's next for him?

WAITIN´ FOR WOODLEY 3, that´s all.

History of Wonderboy and Young Nastyman,
Riggah-goo-goo, riggah-goo-goo.
A secret to be told, a gold chest to be bold,
And blasting forth with three-part harmony, yeow!

Maybe Tenacious D knew all along?

I love Wonderboy, but there's no denying that there was significantly less buzz about their rematch than their original fight.

I doubt we'll see a third match anytime soon, and it'll be after Woodley loses the title.

Perhaps if Wonderboy wins the title against whoever beats Woodley, and Woodley earns a title shot.

That's the most likely scenario for a 3rd match, in the near-term.

I love Wonderboy, but there's no denying that there was significantly less buzz about their rematch than their original fight.

I doubt we'll see a third match anytime soon, and it'll be after Woodley loses the title.

Perhaps if Wonderboy wins the title against whoever beats Woodley, and Woodley earns a title shot.

That's the most likely scenario for a 3rd match, in the near-term.

If Woodley defends a couple of times and Wonderboy gets a couple of wins under his belt, hopefully Dana wont screw him out of another title shot.

Then again, hopefully Wonderboy can rack up a few wins and GSP returns and recaptures the belt. I wanna see GSP vs Wonderboy (though I still think GSP blankets him with relative ease)

I'd love to see a rematch with Mr. Morning Wood, but not now; down the road.
IMG_7720.JPG IMG_7721.JPG

Masvidal called Wonderboy out but after back to back mental synapses by Thompson in title fights, I'm not sure where he's at in his career right now. 34 years old, clearly a top 5 Welterweight but nowhere close to a 3rd title shot....

If Woodley defends a couple of times and Wonderboy gets a couple of wins under his belt, hopefully Dana wont screw him out of another title shot.

Then again, hopefully Wonderboy can rack up a few wins and GSP returns and recaptures the belt. I wanna see GSP vs Wonderboy (though I still think GSP blankets him with relative ease)

GSP isn't a young fighter anymore, he'll be nearing 37 once he fights next year.

He'll fight at 185 and stay there, probably for the best of his legacy.

Three years ago, 185 was a shark tank. Now its a kiddie pool.

I'm a huge Wonderboy fan but he must never ever ever ever be booked to fight Woodley again. Styles make fights, and their styles make for a guaranteed stinker :(

Based on his trying to out stare him for 10 rounds?

Nah, he needs 2-3 fights.

I'm a huge Wonderboy fan but he must never ever ever ever be booked to fight Woodley again. Styles make fights, and their styles make for a guaranteed stinker :(
you missed the first fight. If they did happen to do a third fight, I believe it will be more like the first then the rematch.

I'm pretty sure he had some minor knee issues that he was getting fixed, but I can't be bothered to look it up for you.

History of Wonderboy and Young Nastyman,
Riggah-goo-goo, riggah-goo-goo.
A secret to be told, a gold chest to be bold,
And blasting forth with three-part harmony, yeow!

Maybe Tenacious D knew all along?
Woodley is definitely young nasty man

Back