BREAKING GSP to Face Winner of Maia vs Tyrone Upon Return

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

What that means for Demian Maia, who has already been promised the next fight against division champion, Tyron Woodley, remains to be seen. But since Georges isn’t expected back around October or November, Demian is sitting pretty at the top spot.

For now.

Of course, should a fight against Conor McGregor present itself, that could change St-Pierre’s path, as not only would it bring in the most cash for both competitors, but likely become the “greatest fight of all time.”

Furthermore, since Bisping is still recovering from a recently-repaired knee, the promotion is still highly-considering staging an interim title fight between Yoel Romero and Robert Whittaker. A stance White reiterated.

"We're trying to put together that Bisping-Romero fight," White said. "If [Bisping] can't fight this summer, we'll probably create an interim title between Romero and Robert Whittaker."
[/URL]
http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/21/1...ace-ufc-welterweight-champion-upon-return-mma
http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/21/1...ace-ufc-welterweight-champion-upon-return-mma

Canadian blanket vs Brazilian backpack?

r-u-srs.jpg

I'm conflicted.

I really, really dislike Woodley and don't think he deserves nor do I want him to get the GSP payday.

On the other hand I know Woodley vs GSP is a way better fight than GSP vs Maia.

So they're not gonna do GSP vs Anderson?

jerry-done.gif

I actually would not mind seeing GSP fight either of those guys.

Good I want this.... GSP vs Conor is the best fight they can make!

GSP's return is as cautious as his fighting style and people are sick of it.

Also I wouldn't be so sure. Knowing how entitled Woodley is it wouldn't surprise me if he just sits out until GSP is ready to return.

GSP's return is as cautious as his fighting style and people are sick of it.

Not a huge fan of his but he was a very active champ and you shouldn't hate on him for being smart about returning from a 3 year layoff. I was however annoyed as fuck with him coming back trying to fight Bisping after ducking Silva for all those years.

Also I wouldn't be so sure. Knowing how entitled Woodley is it wouldn't surprise me if he just sits out until GSP is ready to return.

This is pretty much what I'm expecting too.

Once again, Woodley is the worst thing to ever happen to the welterweight division

Can we stop pretending GSP is coming back?

I'll tune in when the cage door closes.

This is pretty much what I'm expecting too.

Once again, Woodley is the worst thing to ever happen to the welterweight division
Word. It's been especially hard on the insecure white cuck contingent. I mean, Woodley is JUST. SO. TRIGGERING.

<seedat>

Word. It's been especially hard on the insecure white cuck contingent. I mean, Woodley is JUST. SO. TRIGGERING.

<seedat>

I mean, he beats a probably shot Lawler who was actually exciting (although his 2nd fight with Hendricks is extremely overrated - that shit sucked), keeps entertaining a Nick Diaz fight for no reason, had a subpar fight with Thompson, had another subpar fight with Thompson which he should've lost, and acts like some kind of expert on race relations even though has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

It's been pretty bad.

I'm conflicted.

I really, really dislike Woodley and don't think he deserves nor do I want him to get the GSP payday.

On the other hand I know Woodley vs GSP is a way better fight than GSP vs Maia.

Why wouldnt he deserve it, after beating lawler, wonderboy, and possibly Maia? That's a murderers row.

I'm just glad the MW division is no longer being held up

Back