If you're magana, press charges or not?

submerged88

The 88 refers to a car--not H H.
@Black
Reaction score
So, if were in this situation, would you press charges against cyborg?

Lmaoo, magana wanted to fight her. she just got KO'd in the process.

Talk shit, get hit.

That said, I could see Magana doing that. She's a whiney lil gal.

Imagine cyborg being your cell mate

983.jpg

Magana seems like the type who would, but I'm guessing the UFC dissuades her one way or another.

If it were me, I would not. But if it were me, I wouldn't have let it get that far in the first place. We all have said some shit about another person at some point in our lives that we shouldn't have said. But not all of us double down on it. I think a simple apology to Cyborg would have been appropriate and would have smoothed things over.

I think she might, just to keep her name out there for a while longer. Then we can all go back to forgetting she exists.

"Criminal is getting arrested soon. #yourmajesty"
This is from Magana s twitter,

Definitely press charges. Regardless of what was said between these two chicks, your professional fighters, you handle this shit in the cage. And this magana chick is a 115lb fighter? Cyborg walks around at 175lbs FFS! The UFC needs to cut this steroid cheat!

She hasn't fought since 2015 so, how else is she gonna pay her bills?

This is why you keep water bottles and loafers handy at all times.

This is Joe Mixon V2. Cyborg is a woman beater and everyone should be outraged.

There's no video of the incident, but someone on twitter reported that Magana lunged at Cyborg first. If that's the truth I don't think there is much of a case against Cyborg.

If Cyborg is found guilty, would that prevent her from entering the USA and Canada?

Back