What's going to happen to Ngannou's "speed" when the top 6 bounce his head like a bowling ball?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
tumblr_npy2mltxaH1u2ragso3_250.gif

Ben%2BRothwell%2BKnockouts%2BAlistair%2BOvereem%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

What's going to happen to Ngannou's "speed" when the top 6 bounce his head like a bowling ball?

0 / 10

VLkgMr1dRBGY825eFTHS_Pool%20ladder%20dive.gif

Thread starter : "MMA Casual Viewer"

Nuff said

Haha wat?

"Bounce like a bowling ball"?

What a terrible simile TS.

Go to bed.

He's gonna explode on them like the black beast that he is

Look at what slow dudes Struve, Viacheslav Datsik, Nelson & Rothwell have done to athletes.

The UFC have Ngannou ranked 5 so does that mean the TS is expecting him to punch himself in the head?

I take him over stipe and everyone else ez. Plus, his punching power is like 5% higher than PMPs elbow power

Cain and JDS will lose. Stipe and Alistar have a chance and depends on which Werdum shows up.

He will go from being the next HW champion/contender/GOAT to another guy that has no skills in under a second.

Yeah I think Ngannou has risen about as far as he is going to at this point.

Heavyweight is so exciting to watch because they're so dangerous because they're so big and so all fights are much more of a toss up because one clean shot can almost kill you so, sad to admit it but someone with the amount of talent/speed/power Ngannou has is top five for a reason and while it might not be fair that he has the same "chance" Werdum or Cain have but much less "skill" he still could easily enough be the champ within a year or two. Do I want to see it happen? Not really. But you gotta be realistic..that's how HW goes...unless you're Fedor, which no one else has ever come close to being..Sad!

Arvloski & Ngannou haven't KOed anyone significant in 7 years.

Arvloski obviously has been chinny from his first mma fight. At open weight Datsik probably still has a shot. While Arvloski was getting KOed, Datsik was getting fat in prison while maintaining his chin.

Back