(UPDATED WITH PIC AND NO SPOILER IMPRESSIONS 5/23) Michael Bisping Was Just in Twin Peaks

James Baller

Black Belt
Banned
Reaction score
521f8Ga.jpg

(Disclaimer: That's not my TV)
Just thought I'd give a heads up to the 1% of Sherdog who are both fans of MMA and David Lynch. I'm watching the return episode of Twin Peaks right now and guess who I just saw?

Bisping plays a security guard. He basically just sits there. It's great.

If anybody can post a pic, would be excellent. I'll post one later (I'm still watching this show right now).

(UPDATE [5/23/2017]) So, no spoilers, as a fan of the original Twin Peaks TV series, what were my impressions of the reboot? And Michael Bisping?

At first, I felt uneasy about what I was looking at. David Lynch tends to have a slow pace, and Twin Peaks is a real playground for him to really explore both the ugly and the beautiful side of story telling. And by the end of the episode, I was just blown away by what I saw. What a director. What a phenomenom Twin Peaks still is to me.

Again, without spoiling it, I have to highly suggest it. It's starting to really make sense to me story wise. At first in the episode, as a viewer I found myself like everbody I imagine - a little confused. And gradually, the pieces are sown together. It's really something that has to be experienced. Prefereably with black coffee and a slice of cherry pie.

Last edited:
He was surprisngly good in that shit new xxx the return of xander cage movie. Didnt have too many lines but he seeme like a natural. Didnt feel forced or anything that like rousey in fast 7

Just thought I'd give a heads up to the 1% of Sherdog who are both fans of MMA and David Lynch. I'm watching the return episode of Twin Peaks right now and guess who I just saw?

If anybody can post a pic, would be excellent. I'll post one later (I'm still watching this show right now).

BS-PING HAS TIME TO DO EVERYTHING EXCEPT... ....DEFEND THE "BELT"

I watched the original Twin Peaks in it's entirety about 11 years ago. I remember really liking it, but I don't remember a thing about the plot. I want to rewatch the original series and movie before I get into the new episodes.

Cool, please report back on if you liked the episode...been debating in my head if I want to rewatch the original run and watch the new one... would be interesting to see how a fellow sherdoggers likes it

I watched the original Twin Peaks in it's entirety about 11 years ago. I remember really liking it, but I don't remember a thing about the plot. I want to rewatch the original series and movie before I get into the new episodes.
This is my situation too

The original series started really good, until it got crazy.

Gotta give it to Lynch though, they don't make them like that anymore.

Hey, if you don't mind, PM me what you think about the show later. No spoilers.

he will be the next laura palmer against romero

Cool, please report back on if you liked the episode...been debating in my head if I want to rewatch the original run and watch the new one... would be interesting to see how a fellow sherdoggers likes it
Man, I'm watching it now and... you just have to see it yourself. If you're a fan of Lynch or Twin Peaks, definitely have a look. I won't spoil anything. There are scenes that are relevant to the season two story and contain some of the original actors (Hawk for example). It's similar but distinctely different from where it left off. Because, it's the same tone, but the cast has changed some, the scenery. Now it's being shot in digital. Hell, the times have changed. It last aired in 1992!

It's the same in ways, yet different. David Lynch really is a gem of a director. His feel is still there. I'm definitely watching this thing all the way through.

Imagine a white boy with a jacket on a power trip.

It's triggering.

So... his knee is ok? Is the fight on!?

Back