I Am Not Excited About Woodley vs Maia, And Now...

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After seeing this video, I hope this fight doesn't get made. I know some of you fanboys want Maia to get his "deserved title shot" so you can live vicariously through his success, but I am a casual who just wants to be entertained and I don't care about who deserves what.

How can anybody expect an intense contest after watching this video? These buddy-buddy retreats are not a good idea. If you are going to have them, then don't show it to the fans.

Especially not the casuals who need a little bit of fireworks to care.

After seeing this video, I hope this fight doesn't get made. I know some of you fanboys want Maia to get his "deserved title shot" so you can live vicariously through his success, but I am a casual who just wants to be entertained and I don't care about who deserves what.

How can anybody expect an intense contest after watching this video? These buddy-buddy retreats are not a good idea. If you are going to have them, then don't show it to the fans.

tumblr_newyuuJxk51tt9lf5o1_400.gif

Whole lot of killers off that bus

Seriously dude?

You can't enjoy a fight between 2 top martial artists because they are FRIENDLY with each other??

You need "fireworks". You need belts being stolen at press conferences or water bottles being thrown. Ugh.

It's an overused phrase but: You really should go back to watching WWE.

Ban, and ISP ban from the internet.

Man, go find Garcia vs Damarquez Johnson.

Two friends, former training partners and a wild few minutes. They went after each other in there. That fight has a bit of everything, nobody ever talks about it, and I get why, but it's excellent.

So no, TS. Your argument isn't valid.

I'm tired of seeing t-wood take videos of himself

Has Cryron the Race Card Woodley vs Maia been officially announced ?

deal with it.gif

Go watch the Kardashians. This is an excellent fight.

Always a Maia-fan but I was worried about T-Wood...

But now... am I the only one who saw the size difference?

Should they replace Maia with CM Punk and put a few folding chairs and tables cage side as props?

Back