Ufc promotion sucks; haven't heard of half the LHW top 10

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC LHW rankings.

Who the fuck are half these guys? I read sherdog every day and have never heard of them. I should have heard of all of them if they're doing their jobs. You really can't have less of a life than I have . . So this is really bad marketing by the UFC.

Champion : Daniel Cormier
1 Alexander Gustafsson

2 Glover Teixeira

3 Jimi Manuwa

4 Mauricio Rua

5 Volkan Oezdemir

6 Corey Anderson

7 Misha Cirkunov

8 Ovince Saint Preux

9 Ilir Latifi

10 Rogerio Nogueira

11 Patrick Cummins

12 Tyson Pedro

13 Gian Villante

14 Jan Blachowicz

15 Gadzhimurad Antigulov
*NR

The lhw division is hurting right now big time, major need for new blood. Some of the top 185ers should think about moving up, they'd probably do pretty well.

The lhw division is hurting right now
I don't believe for a second that 205 lbs isn't talented. The best fighters are outside of the UFC or the UFC isn't promoting what they have.

But it doesn't make sense that incredible fighters like Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones and Rumble would exist as an isolated incredible GOAT fighter group in a dead division.

Volkan Oezdemir = a magic using villain from a fantasy movie inspired by eastern Europe

Corey Anderson = the heir apparent of the Spider, The Next Anderson

Mischa Cirkunov = the alternate form Miesha Tate takes to fight in men's LHW

Ilir Latifi = a super strong manlet who likes to ride animals

Tyson Pedro = Mexican Mike Tyson

You're welcome.

The lhw division is hurting right now big time, major need for new blood. Some of the top 185ers should think about moving up, they'd probably do pretty well.
20 lbs is still 20 lbs, bruh.

I don't believe for a second that 205 lbs isn't talented. The best fighters are outside of the UFC or the UFC isn't promoting what they have.

But it doesn't make sense that incredible fighters like Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones and Rumble would exist as an isolated incredible GOAT fighter group in a dead division.
I'm curious to see more of the mysterious Russian guys. Still though Corey Anderson at 5, pat Cummings, 50 year old lil nog... pretty weak.

Look into them then. Volkan is one of the best strikers at LHW and Misha one of the best grapplers.

Volkan Oezdemir = a magic using villain from a fantasy movie inspired by eastern Europe

Corey Anderson = the heir apparent of the Spider, The Next Anderson

Mischa Cirkunov = the alternate form Miesha Tate takes to fight in men's LHW

Ilir Latifi = a super strong manlet who likes to ride animals

Tyson Pedro = Mexican Mike Tyson

You're welcome.
Lmaoooo

I have to agree. They spend so much time and money pumping up a few select fighters that are already popular anyway like Ronda and Conor, that when one of those people drop out they're fucked because they don't have any names to replace them.
This is an organization that just cut Lorenz Larkin though, so perhaps we shouldn't be looking for logic from these folks

Those are all legitimately in the top 15.

But I agree, UFC Marketing is doing a bad job at actually presenting us the Top 15 of each division.

UFC LHW rankings.

Who the fuck are half these guys? I read sherdog every day and have never heard of them. I should have heard of alof them if they're doing their jobs. You really can't have less of a life than I have . . So this is really bad marketing by the UFC.

Champion : Daniel Cormier
1 Alexander Gustafsson

2 Glover Teixeira

3 Jimi Manuwa

4 Mauricio Rua

5 Volkan Oezdemir

6 Corey Anderson

7 Misha Cirkunov

8 Ovince Saint Preux

9 Ilir Latifi

10 Rogerio Nogueira

11 Patrick Cummins

12 Tyson Pedro

13 Gian Villante

14 Jan Blachowicz

15 Gadzhimurad Antigulov
*NR
Who the fuck are these guys?? I read the newspaper every day. I should have heard of them if they're doing their jobs.
1 Donald Trump
2 Barack Obama
3 Justin Bieber
4 Michael Jordan
5 Goku
6 Nelson Mandela
7 Koby Bryant
8 Bill Gates
9 Pope Benedict
10 Queen Elizabeth

????

Last edited:
UFC doesnt know how to build stars for shit. That's why it's up to the fighters to create as much buzz as they can for themselves- and winning fights isn't enough. This is the McGregor era where everyone is trying to get their red panty night by being as obnoxious as possible.

i would actually be surprised if the UFC made it past 2019 in its current state. things must get better or they fold in a few years max. there. that sums it up way better then the list of names that i had just typed out.

i would actually be surprised if the UFC made it past 2019 in its current state. things must get better or they fold in a few years max. there. that sums it up way better then the list of names that i had just typed out.

uh, what? lol

If the fighters you put in italic character are the ones you don't know then I'm sorry but you don't know anything. Corey Anderson is a TUF winner who's been there for years, Ilir Latifi made his promotional debut in 2013 and he have like 9 fights in the organization, Cirkunov is on a 4 fight winning streak and never lost in the UFC yet and he finished all his opponents. You could make a case about 5-12 and 15 but if you don't know the other three you should start educating yourself and not expect others to do it for you

205 was premier division for long time. Need new blood badly

uh, what? lol

They paid 4.5 Billion for it and are losing money hand over foot by not making big fights. at this rate the UFC will go bankrupt. that is not a crazy statement. I'm not saying it's a sure thing, they could easily get it together and start making tons of money, but as of right now it's just not looking good business-wise.

The UFC never had good promotional abilities. Who did they ever build up? I can only think of Paige and that front flip dude. All their stars were either stars before coming to the UFC or they had great self promotion like Conor and Ronda.

Bellator has all the money fights at LHW. UFC has the money fights at 185.

Also Bellator has manmores at WW that can do money fights at LHW.

The only white American in the top 15 of LHW UFC is a bald guy & Villante. Villante is the bigger draw and not really talented.

What you really need is Weidman winning some fights getting a title shot with Bisping & Weidman's boy Villante talking shit to Bisping.

Back