Cris Cyborg vs Ian Butler sparring. She's kicking his ass.

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
""

To be honest I don't even see Ian Butler dominating in boxing a bit. Cris Cyborg did more strikes. Can she beat him in a fight? Why doesn't UFC make her fight at least 135er's men?

I was wondering the other day why hasn't Cyborg been cut yet. All she does is complain, take steroids and starve herself to beat smaller, natural 125er girls

""

To be honest I don't even see Ian Butler dominating in boxing a bit. Cris Cyborg did more strikes. Can she beat him in a fight? Why doesn't UFC make her fight at least 135er's men?

Can she beat him in a fight?? You mean, can he beat him in a fight?

Who the hell is Ian Butler? If he's just some random celebrity it's not surprising. Just being a dude doesn't mean you can fight.

I just want to see her against a legit WMMA contender her size.

Uh you posted like 15 seconds of 2 different clips from a sparring session.

That was probably cherry picked from the only strikes she landed. If thats the best she did, not much to say. She landed a jab during the first clip and one right cross in the second clip and missed everything else.

Nobody spars less than 2 minute rounds and in MMA you fight 5 min rounds so depending on the point of the sparing session the rounds could only be longer not shorter than 2 min.

If she actually dominated the sparring session there would be a whole clip of an entire round.

And her sparring partner could have been going easy to let her get work in. There is a lot more to sparring than two people both fight 100% with the intent to hurt the order person.

Her size??? I say Alistair Overeem.
tumblr_newyuuJxk51tt9lf5o1_400.gif

She's a roid-head like Reem, but c'mon bro

There is no doubt her chin is as strong as men.

""

Sparring with a woman is a lose lose venture. In this case, Criss is going at a hard 80%, and the guy can't go anywhere over 35%. If he goes any harder, he becomes a villain, if he stays at 35, he gets tagged. He is basically a human punching bag

""

This why Cyborg is a top dog, when she spars men they never go easy on her, as opposed to Ronda where guys stroke her ego and let her toss them around and go easy.

Back