Mickey Gall: How good is he and who should he fight next?

A superfight with Connah should be next

I think he gets a lot of crap for beating up old man Punk but he's doing as well as you can ask for as some guy Dana picked out on his show.

I think Sage was supposed to beat him tbh and that kinda threw a monkey wrench in things. Now they don't know what to do with him.

He'z got skillz for sure. He likes big names but you really can't get a big name without a serious step up in competition... & I don't don't want to see him get too deep before he gets seasoned a bit more.

He doesn't have many fights, so you can't just throw him in with just anyone. Alhasen is 7 - 0 & fighting in the next UFC... maybe the winner of that fight... of coarse Akhmedov has a lot more pro experience. Just a thought.

That said, he waz talking about making LW... so there's that too.

Gotta sign someone I think
he needs more ring time

maybe another bum he isn't padding his record hard enough yet.

CM rematch. He wasn't ready last time.

Wonder boy. Punishment for his lousey last fight. He should have been fined for that bs.

The Sage win was a good one for his career. Someone in the 15-20 rank would be the right step for him.

Future champion but he's still a ways away.

Future champion but he's still a ways away.
Agreed

I said he was one of the top prospects in MMA before the punk fight and I was laughed at on here.
What were they thinking putting Punk up against someone as good as Gall, since then it seems pretty obvious he is very very legit.

Agreed

I said he was one of the top prospects in MMA before the punk fight and I was laughed at on here.
What were they thinking putting Punk up against someone as good as Gall, since then it seems pretty obvious he is very very legit.
Yeah he's legit. He'll have a good career as a fighter and be a great coach.

I say give him Olivier Aubin-Mercier. Two tough physical prospects, grappler/striker matchup.

He is so fine,he blows my mind!

<[analyzed}>

I think he gets a lot of crap for beating up old man Punk but he's doing as well as you can ask for as some guy Dana picked out on his show.

I think Sage was supposed to beat him tbh and that kinda threw a monkey wrench in things. Now they don't know what to do with him.

Listen to @riitzni he speaks truth ^^^

Gotta sign someone I think
he needs more ring time

Came to say something sounding like this ^^^ I like him big strong kid looks to be a thinking fighter, should be brought along, not rushed along stepping stones.

Back