Conor vs Nate 2

Dukes666

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Rewatched this fight today, did anyone actually score it for Nate? I think I heard Joe say that he did on his podcast. IMO Nate won 2 rounds max

Conor brutalized Nate. Have we seen Nate since? I'm not sure he made it out alive.

The real question is did anybody score the first fight for Conor?

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif
5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

From the actual scoring perspective I scored it as a draw or Conor barely winning but that's because the UFC judges did him a favor by not taking into consideration the fight as a whole. If I go by "Pride" rules or "Oldscool" rules then again it was a draw or a slight win for Nate. Honestly I can see it going Conors way he did more work and played it smart.

From the actual scoring perspective I scored it as a draw or Conor barely winning but that's because the UFC judges did him a favor by not taking into consideration the fight as a whole. If I go by "Pride" rules or "Oldscool" rules then again it was a draw or a slight win for Nate. Honestly I can see it going Conors way he did more work and played it smart.
Did him a favor by not scoring as a whole? No, the judges followed the rules by not judging it as a whole.

Did him a favor by not scoring as a whole? No, the judges followed the rules by not judging it as a whole.
Not all judges follow the same mindset just look at the second fight, Conor only won a majority decision one of the judges believed it was a draw. This fight was razor close any slight nuance could've made it go the other way.

in interest, what 3 rounds would you give to nate?

Not all judges follow the same mindset just look at the second fight, Conor only won a majority decision one of the judges believed it was a draw. This fight was razor close any slight nuance could've made it go the other way.

Do you not realize the judges score rounds after each one ends and aren't allowed to score previous rounds after the fight is over? A judge isn't allowed to score fights as a whole

Rewatched this fight today, did anyone actually score it for Nate? I think I heard Joe say that he did on his podcast. IMO Nate won 2 rounds max
Your eyes see what you want them too. Plus your a Conor fan so your delusional

in interest, what 3 rounds would you give to nate?
Shit it's been a while since I've seen the fight I wanna say rounds 1 and 2 Conor hands down, rounds 3(10-8) and 4 Nate while in my opinion round 5 is a draw.

Do you not realize the judges score rounds after each one ends and aren't allowed to score previous rounds after the fight is over? A judge isn't allowed to score fights as a whole
I get that but judging is subjective, how one judge scores the fight another might score differently it depends on alot of thing. Some judges like aggression, octagon control etc; while another puts more emphasis on technique and damage.

Back