Frankie Edgar needs to move up and challenge Conor McGregor

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's lost to Jose Aldo twice already. That's not the fight to make in the FW division after Aldo whoops Holloway. Edgar is a tough fight for Conor. He's never been finished and his wrestling, ground game would make it a good style match-up. He needs to stop wasting his time at FW at 35 years old and go after McGregor. He should call out Tony Ferguson and try and get an interim title fight and go for broke.

Khabib is better than Edgar. Whatever you think Edgar would do to Conor, Khabib would do worse

fuck off with this shit already, the guy is nowhere near conors level, his chance has been and gone.

remember he kept on losing fucking fights? or boring the pants of people with that Faber shit show.

Dude he should for the $ but he isnt beating Conor.

He needs to move down and challenge Cody.

I actually would like to see this fight. Edgars wrestling and GnP is top notch.

Classic Striker vs wrestler match-up.

fuck off with this shit already, the guy is nowhere near conors level, his chance has been and gone.

remember he kept on losing fucking fights? or boring the pants of people with that Faber shit show.
He'd beat Conor like a drum.

That would be hilarious.
F6F3yo.gif

Frankie isn't going to leap frog ANYONE at LW for a shot at Conor. He'd stomp on him though no matter how much these little leprechauns hate to admit it.

Khabib is better than Edgar. Whatever you think Edgar would do to Conor, Khabib would do worse
not at all. Edgar has way better angels his footwork is on a completely different level. khabibs wrestling is I another level then Edgar

not at all. Edgar has way better angels his footwork is on a completely different level. khabibs wrestling is I another level then Edgar
They are both going to take Conor down and pummel him. Khabibs wrestling and top game is way, way better.

Conor would never take the fight, he should just keep doing his own thing.

Back