So cyborg and megan anderson want to fight, so...

TheWobbler

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
why hasn't the UFC made this match up? Fuck sake we have someone who actually wants to fight cyborg as GDR is running scared for her life and has gone in to hiding and the UFC matchmakers are not jumping on it.

Well, it's not like Cyborg comes running to sign contracts when fights get suggested.

Yes, make it happen. Even if you despise Cyborg for any and all things she's done I still have to believe you want to see her fight ANYONE.

Great. Do it at Invicta and every other WMMA fight as well if you don't mind.

I would like to see her be banned for repeatedly failing drug tests
She was banned, then upon further review in her latest test was not punished. Should they just ban her because you think she should be or should we go by the testing procedures currently in place that all fighters are subject to adhere to? Do you have some personal evidence other than you hur dur opinion? Shut the fuck up and enjoy the show.

The last thing the UFC wants is more 145ers stinking up the joint. They should just cut Cyborg and be done with it.

Let's see her fight Zingano first, then maybe a few more 135ers at 145..... Love the UFC logic.

why hasn't the UFC made this match up? Fuck sake we have someone who actually wants to fight cyborg as GDR is running scared for her life and has gone in to hiding and the UFC matchmakers are not jumping on it.

BECAUSE
HHUECoM.jpg

He will be waiting until October then release Cyborg & scrap 145lbs division. Mark my words.

Last edited:
Well, it's not like Cyborg comes running to sign contracts when fights get suggested.
Yea because she would die cutting weight for those dates that are suggested. She needs way more time than other girls in the division which is pretty obvious based on the pic in the beginning of this thread.

They'll make it soon, it would be stupid not to.
If Megan could last long enough to get the win, that would catapult her to stardom because unlike Cyborg, who looks like her real name is Bob or Chester, Megan is hot!

She was banned, then upon further review in her latest test was not punished. Should they just ban her because you think she should be or should we go by the testing procedures currently in place that all fighters are subject to adhere to? Do you have some personal evidence other than you hur dur opinion? Shut the fuck up and enjoy the show.
I would like to see Cyborg basically driven from the sport.

If she achieves a super high level of recognition and pay that will lead to more and more women fighters feeling they need to follow her chemical trail to success. That will create a very real race to the bottom and ultimately ruin the sport imo because while some JustBleed fans now enjoy seeing a testosterone dripping female pummel normal females to pulp, no one needs to watch a division of all testosterone dripping people fight as we have that and its called the mens division.

Cyborg is an abomination and promoters and fighters should blackball her.

Yea because she would die cutting weight for those dates that are suggested. She needs way more time than other girls in the division which is pretty obvious based on the pic in the beginning of this thread.
She's the only one women or man that I ever recall turning not 1 but 2 title fights because she needed more time to make weight. Also it's not like these fights were offered at something lower than her preferred weight class.

She says she would die cutting to whatever weight is suggested for the fight. If you offered her a fight at Yarbrough-weight, she and her doctor would claim that she'll die trying to make it.

In that case every fighter should never be punished. All they need is to ask for a retroactive TUE and get a UFC Dr. to write a note.

Yes, make it happen. Even if you despise Cyborg for any and all things she's done I still have to believe you want to see her fight ANYONE.

No. After years of cheating, demanding special treatment, beating up smaller women and a constant stream of bitching, I just want her to go away.

In that case every fighter should never be punished. All they need is to ask for a retroactive TUE and get a UFC Dr. to write a note.
So why didn't Chad Mendes or Anderson Silva avoid long term punishment? Brock Lesner? Your namesake as well Mr. Chael?

@Megan Anderson said to me on sherdog awhile back she wanted this fight... Not sure who or why its being held up... I have a good idea though.

Back