Moreno v Pettis Main event Mexico 5th August

Who wins?

• Total voters

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

What a shit show the UFC how is this main event?

Another watered down card hope people dont buy tickets and vote with their feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
<JerryWWF>

Really? Not the worst main event they've done but still.

Mexicans should just be thankful that they're even getting a UFC show.

Interesting fight. I hope Moreno pulls it off. But having him headline over someone like Rodriguez...

Hope Grasso, Aldana, Rodriguez, Benitez and Alejandro etc are all on this card

This is a kick ass fight and most likely will develop the next contender for Mighty Mouse

And it's a free card so shut up so called MMA fans

Im slowly losing interest in Ufc. Go Bellator I guess.

Make it Moreno vs Mighty Mouse in México DF. And you have a nice main event for a fight night.

Great fight and obviously that card will be headlined by a Mexican, so who do you get? Yair is currently a cyclops thanks to frankie. They're not putting cain on a fight night. Diego? (Has he came to yet?) Lol. Giblert? (Is he still suspended?)

Sergio Pettis? Let me guess, either another close decision win after getting wrestlefucked, or a submission loss after getting wrestlefucked. Pass.

The fight itself is really good, but yeah, it's not main event level good. The card will be weak as hell, no doubt.

lol at complaining about what is a legitimately fantastic fight between two young fighters, what do you want for a main event? You want a title fight on every card, but you don't want more than 5 titles.

Actually it does make some sense:

Yair - just lost medical suspension likely
Grasso - just lost
Ferguson - fights make sense with Khabib, Nate, and Conor. Khabib won't be ready that early and others will be on PPV.
Cain - Hurt all the time, risky to put in a main event
Diego - probably shouldn't be fighting anymore
Cejudo - likely hurt, has a hand injury right now
Gastelum - booked against Weidman

Face it they got squat for the Mexican market in August lol. They do headliners all the time that don't make sense for that market (e.g. Rockhold vs Jacare in Australia) just because they are draws with MMA fans in general but specific to that market they have jack in August.

EDIT: And it's a pretty good fight imo even if they aren't the biggest names

Last edited:
Good fight and probably a title eliminator, I don't get why people are bitching.

I expect Baby faced assasin to submit baby Pettis.

Back