Conor vs. Jose 2

future_king

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
In all honestly, if one day they were to meet again does anyone think Conor would beat Aldo again? IMO Jose is the better fighter all around and Conor kind of got lucky. Not saying he wouldn't win because of how superior his standup is, but I think 7 out of 10 times Jose wins.

Any opinions?

Chernobyl survivor Conor desagree..

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

Aldo needs to shoot and take the fight to the ground for the first few rounds. Conor is the better striker no doubt but Aldo can win too, he just needs to let go of his ego and grapple with Conor.
Love both of them. I really hope a rematch happens sometime soon.

Conor beats anyone currently fighting at FW

Jose mixes it up and wins a UD or finishes Conor by sub. He needs to not charge in head first though.

it doesn't matter Conor will never agree to that fight there is much more money in fights with other opponents than aldo

Conor catches him again and lights him up in the 1st. Maybe a worse beat down tbh.

They shouldn't fight again tho, it'd diminish the classic aspect of their first fight.

Far from an Aldo fan, but I don't think I'd enjoy watching another psychological destruction and brutal KO. Not sure he can handle it.

Any fight that ends that quickly the second fight should be much more competitive.

Hard not to disagree that Aldo has shown he is a much more well rounded MMA fighter than Conor. But Conor's got the KTFO power.

I think it would be a great fight and I for one would want to see it.

P.S.: This fight will never happen unless Aldo goes up to 155. Which he should as he doesn't have much to prove at 145 and the weight cuts through out his career by all accounts have been rough.

Let's see how Conor gets through his match with Floyd. If he takes a ton of punishment over several rounds, I wouldn't be all that surprised for him to get caught pretty early. Smart money is on Conor though.

Aldo does much better the second go around, but he still gets finished in two or three rounds imo.

I doubt we see this fight again, though; Not because Conor has already beaten him or because he's "scurred" of a rematch, but because he knows how unreliable Aldo is due to how frequently he pulls out of fights.

Back