Who Connah should and ought to BOX at 145lbs...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Lomachenko. The gatekeeper to Floyd.
The jr smaller showcase of Floyd's talent.

(I don't think Connah gets past Loma.)

------

Evening the playing field:

Connah needs to punch Floyd in the cahones with all his might in the first rd. Cuz geez, you only get a warning. And one more shot to the family jewels if it's past the 5th rd. Also, accidental elbows also get just a warning. Connah's gotta sell it like it was just a glancing blow against the temple. Also, some Muay Thai head clinches to an uppercut. Also, keeping Floyd in the corner with Connah's right arm a la Rocky 3 Clubber Lang styles.

_______

Mktg campaign:

Watch all the Rocky films to see how the underdog paesano with the lisp is always mismatched, yet wins. The films are just a mktg campaign to the ' last fight'.

Btw, they're both 5'9".

There is no way Conor would ever box at 145. A lot of commissions wouldn't even allow it. MW (160lbs) would probably be Conor's Ideal weight class.

Last edited:
Lomachenko fights at 130lb and used to fight at 126. Conor would be too big in the ring, it would look stupid.

Lomachenko. The gatekeeper to Floyd.
The jr smaller showcase of Floyd's talent.

(I don't think Connah gets past Loma.)

------

Evening the playing field:

Connah needs to punch Floyd in the cahones with all his might in the first rd. Cuz geez, you only get a warning. And one more shot to the family jewels if it's past the 5th rd. Also, accidental elbows also get just a warning. Connah's gotta sell it like it was just a glancing blow against the temple. Also, some Muay Thai head clinches to an uppercut. Also, keeping Floyd in the corner with Connah's right arm a la Rocky 3 Clubber Lang styles.

_______

Mktg campaign:

Watch all the Rocky films to see how the underdog paesano with the lisp is always mismatched, yet wins. The films are just a mktg campaign to the ' last fight'.

Btw, they're both 5'9".
Are you drunk? Loma fights at 130lbs, and he would still destroy Conor in a boxing ring. Conor wouldn't land a single punch to the head.

Are you drunk? Loma fights at 130lbs, and he would still destroy Conor in a boxing ring. Conor wouldn't land a single punch to the head.

Loma just fought Sosa at 139lbs in the ring. It's a good catch-weight. Pacman only weighed 142lbs against pantyhose lovin' Hoya and still schooled him.

"The fight will take place at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds, meaning Pacquiao (47-3-2, 35 KOs), a five-division champion who holds a 135-pound lightweight belt, will move up two weight classes. De La Hoya (39-5, 30 KOs), a six-division champion, will come down to 147, a weight he has not fought at since 2001. De La Hoya, primarily a 154-pound junior middleweight in recent years, came down to 150 for his May points victory against Steve Forbes."

No, I'm not drunk ya ignorant bitch.

Loma just fought Sosa at 139lbs in the ring. It's a good catch-weight. Pacman only weighed 142lbs against pantyhose lovin' Hoya and still schooled him.

"The fight will take place at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds, meaning Pacquiao (47-3-2, 35 KOs), a five-division champion who holds a 135-pound lightweight belt, will move up two weight classes. De La Hoya (39-5, 30 KOs), a six-division champion, will come down to 147, a weight he has not fought at since 2001. De La Hoya, primarily a 154-pound junior middleweight in recent years, came down to 150 for his May points victory against Steve Forbes."

No, I'm not drunk ya ignorant bitch.
I'm an "ignorant bitch"? ok lol

Look dumbass, the ONLY reason the Floyd fight is even being talked about is because of how much money it will make. Nobody actually thinks Conor is an elite level boxer. Lomachenko isn't a PPV Draw (yet).

So you want to take someone with zero professional boxing experience, and put them against maybe the best technical boxer in the sport.......who isn't even close to the same size.......in a fight that would make less money than one of Conor's UFC fights? And I'm the ignorant bitch?

I'm sure Al Haymon is banging down your door for a position! You have a bright future in fight promotion son.

Moron.

I love it when people deliberately misspell Connor in order to pretend they're above this shit.

punchers chance , Conman aint shit in a boxing ring lol

Last edited:
Probably from seeing 50 years of boxing . Since the early years of Ali and wachin Conmans fights lol .. good luck with that

Same people who think Conan is going to knock out Floyd in boxing are equivalent to the same people who thought James Toney was going to knock out Randy Couture

I don't think you've thought any of this through.

Probably from seeing 50 years of boxing . Since the early years of Ali and wachin Conmans fights lol .. good luck with that

Have you ever seen a 12 yr old beat a 24 yr old? Do you think underdogs always lose? Is your life absolutely predictable? Is sports absolutely predictable? Good luck with that.

So, if you're so sure old man, let's see how much you bet on Floyd. Put your money where your mouth is.

Have you ever seen a 12 yr old beat a 24 yr old? Do you think underdogs always lose? Is your life absolutely predictable? Is sports absolutely predictable? Good luck with that.

So, if you're so sure old man, let's see how much you bet on Floyd. Put your money where your mouth is.
this old man was a champ and still is what are you .. gato have a chics pic up for .... what

Back