Jack Slack: "There are at least 10 fighters in MMA more skilled than DJ"

Rogan just had a stroke.

I like how he lists 10 people who he thinks are better than MM.

queue the horde of jack slack haters, manlet lovers and alpha brain consumers all having a conjoined aneurysm

He is just fucking awful. The worst type of pseudo intellectual charlatan.

Not sure if he is the most skilled. But 10 more skilled? Jack Slack tries a bit hard to be a MMA hipster. I can't think of 10 5 tops and even that is arguable

if you think robin black is better than jack slack in anyway kys

if you think robin black is better than jack slack in anyway kys
I agree Jack is better but there aren't 10 fighters more skilled than DJ. It's a weird comment that he can't back up and I'm sure sherdog won't cut him some 'slack' as he is very certainly wrong.

I like Jack Slacks breakdowns but Put the fucking crackpipe down........... You don't even have to look at his so called "Shallow division" Just look at his skillset and how he applies them and look at the rate of development he has had as well. He hasnt even reached his ceiling yet.

How anyone can try to discredit DJ is beyond me the man is an animal and easily the p4p GOAT. (Although in my heart of Hearts Fedor will always be GOAT)

Rogan just had a stroke.

Amongst the bodies strewn by the wayside on Sherdog. Ever since DJ beat a journeymen, you had a chorus of Sherdogger repeating Rogan, Stann, and the UFC marketing ploy have been saying. Even to proclaim as the GOAT.

He couldn't add in a single name from those 10?

Amongst the bodies strewn by the wayside on Sherdog. Ever since DJ beat a journeymen, you had a chorus of Sherdogger repeating Rogan, Stann, and the UFC marketing ploy have been saying. Even to proclaim as the GOAT.

Maaaaaaaan Ever since Conor came along I feel like you have gone from a Poster with sound reasoning and opinions and someone I enjoyed reading to a Poster who is desperate for attention..... You couldnt possibly believe the shit you are writing?

Maaaaaaaan Ever since Conor came along I feel like you have gone from a Poster with sound reasoning and opinions and someone I enjoyed reading to a Poster who is desperate for attention..... You couldnt possibly believe the shit you are writing?

Of course I do. We all can't agree on everything. DJ is a great fighter, but he isn't the GOAT.

W4i5qi.gif

Back