Jose Aldo fires back at Anderson Silva after he told fans to return their UFC 212 tickets

mirellale

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
ldlRbr.png

Full story here: www.mmamania.com/2017/5/18/15658978/jose-aldo-fires-back-anderson-silva-after-spider-told-fans-return-ufc-212-tickets-brazil-mma

Last edited:
Company Man Aldo all of a sudden.. bravo!

Instead of screencapping a piece of an article, how about you post a link to the article you just lifted from so people can read more if they want, and the people who reported this can get some credit for their work.

Even Anderson recognizes Aldo hasn't put on an exciting fight in the Octagon. Respect.

Anderson Silva is just trying to use his leverage, I understand him. In this business you have to look after yourself.

That being said, Aldo > Anderson

Company Man Aldo all of a sudden.. bravo!

Gotta love Aldo.

When he doesn't get what he wants: "The UFC never gave me anything. I did everything myself." 'Fighters should all fight the system'

When he's getting a fight that he wants: "The UFC helped make me who I am today. Couldn't have done this without them." 'Anderson is showing his true colors, blah blah blah'

I love Anderson but he's the biggest diva/female/bitch ever when it comes to thinking about anybody but himself

Anderson Silva is just trying to use his leverage, I understand him. In this business you have to look after yourself.

Anderson is a fucking Egomaniac! He should have used other negotiation tactics! douchebag is what he is

yea and dana played it pretty well - he turned it around on anderson and said he was fcking over the other fighters - and jose might have bitten - i cant tell from the article as there doesnt seem to be one - dana can play these people like puppets with pretty basic maneuvers - fighters are easy targets sometimes

I love Anderson but he's the biggest diva/female/bitch ever when it comes to thinking about anybody but himself
Do you want him to be outside your gym with a shotgun?

I'm honestly shocked that Anderson Silva would do this. This does not help his career. Many MMA fans have been critical of Dana White and the UFC especially once WME-IMG took over. You can get away with a lot of things but the one thing that you can not do is cost these people money.

I'm honestly shocked that Anderson Silva would do this. This does not help his career. Many MMA fans have been critical of Dana White and the UFC especially once WME-IMG took over. You can get away with a lot of things but the one thing that you can not do is cost these people money.

He's trying to show that he's a draw. If a lot of people take their tickets back beacuse of Anderson, WME-IMG will make sure he gets a better fight next time. I don't know if the tactics will work though, maybe it backfired.

I hate Hosay but I would be pissed too if a high profile fighter told fans to not buy a PPV that i am getting ppv points to fight. Silva literally took money out of Hosay's pocket.

Aldo right. And anderson doesnt even live in brazil from what i remember.

Aldo is a more skilled and well rounded fighter than Anderson.

Instead of screencapping a piece of an article, how about you post a link to the article you just lifted from so people can read more if they want, and the people who reported this can get some credit for their work.

Who gives a damn you whiner.. Nothing better to do than have a cry about someone posting a topic.. Im sure those people strive for that sherdog 'credit'

Who gives a damn you whiner.. Nothing better to do than have a cry about someone posting a topic.. Im sure those people strive for that sherdog 'credit'
he's a mod and it's in the rules that if you're gonna post a story from another site, you don't post it all AND you provide a link to it

Back